  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 2561 – 2580 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: an AFOL request list

(...) [snip] Clear bricks and plates in bulk. How else am I suppossed to make a 1 meter high 2 meter diameter biosphere to cover my colony. (a water fall,ice castle, crystal palace, I could go on for a while about the many uses for clear parts.) (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: print removal

(...) I didn't try it on clear pieces, so your guess is as good as mine. I would suggest that you test it out first on a clear piece that you don't mind ruining. Even if your disposable piece has no printing, try erasing it for a miute or two, then (...) (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.build)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: Rarest 60's Lego Item?? was Re: Frank's first LEGO train set has been a 111

(...) Don't forget the UK release of that door in solid yellow plastic (not clear with yellow painted frames). Still looking for a good picture of that door. I've got the others here: (URL) was a variance in the doors and counterweights: (URL) clear (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: [CW] Pawel and Craig - please clear up this confusion!

Hi Richard, Just so you know, I'm definitely giving Craig and Pawel the benefit of the doubt, and even more - I'm 99.99% sure that whatever they do will be above and beyond what we can even imagine. I'm sure it'll turn out GREAT and all I meant by (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  [CW] Pawel and Craig - please clear up this confusion!

Hi Pawel and Craig. There seems to be huge confusion here as to the size of the realms. I suggest you talk about this in greater detail, since many people are not quite sure about "filling up a realm", and whether a realm is a full sized country or (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: Dark purple, blue violet, sky blue, and dark green (Re: My collection of colours)

(...) Now what you need Henry are the Cellulose Acetate colors (1958-63): red (looks red-orange), yellow (a Chiffon yellow), blue (a brighter blue). The CA colors for white, black and gray are so close to the ABS versions, they would be hard to tell (...) (20 years ago, 24-Mar-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: Lego Shop @ Home order

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:GLotKD.n2B@lugnet.com... (...) I'm (...) Heroin is no where near that expensive! (they sent me the wrong windows! I asked for 4 clear skinny windows, they sent me 16 large, clear windows!) (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  TRADE- GREY TRAIN WINDOWS for 1x2x2 CLEAR THIN WALLS

I have a bunch of gray train windows (new and like-new) I've collected for my battleship project only to learn that the 1x2x2 clear thin walls are what I really need. So, train guys, anyone want to trade? Anyone got a suggestion on what a fair trade (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Remy is in the clear (was: Re: YEAR-2000 LEAKS STOP HERE)

Remy, I want to apologize to you both personally and professionally for what I said and what I did. I was taking near-panic-speed actions based upon evidence which seemed completely sound at the time, but which, in 20-20 hindsight, was unsound. It (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: Variations in dark blue color.

(...) It is absolutely impossible to create a clear coating that will shield the uv light forever because of the fact that one has to incorporate some uv absorber in the coating that will absorb the energy. And transparent ones are not nearly as (...) (17 years ago, 21-Feb-08, to lugnet.color)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: Cathedral of Ice - In the ABS! (Posted for Brad Hamilton)

Hi, Most of the clear curved panels came from 6 copies of Breezeway Cafe. The straight clear panels came from LEGO parts packs. The rest of the bricks came from various sets as well as BrickLink. For example, almost all the 1x1x1 round white bricks (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.town)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: new spacecraft

(...) That's one of the things I wish. I saw they come in clear black in one of those Police sets, but I don't like clear black so much, nor the Police theme. Then, other things: "Plate, Round Corner 4 x 4" doesn't come in white, the 4x4 and 6x6 (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: Is ABS plastic made with oil?

The use of silicone mold release is usually not accepted in shops that run clear polycarbonate...I doubt they use it...It clouds clear polycarbonate... (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: The History of LEGO Plates - Part 1.

(...) Hey Mark, you are correct!! Set 725 - Town Plan (the later 1962-64 version) had over 100 clear bricks, in brick sizes 1x1, 1x2, 1x6, 1x8, 2x2, 2x3, 2x4 and 2x2 quarter circle (macaroni). No clear plates or slopes in this set. Keep those clear (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  peeron invntory corrections

6698-1: RV with Speedboat 2348b Clear Glass for Hinge Car Roof 4 x 4 Sunroof with Ridges should be without ridges 6694-1: Car with Camper 3899 Red Minifig Cup should be 2 not 1 4085a White Plate 1 x 1 with Clip Vertical - Type 1 should be type 2 (...) (17 years ago, 7-Sep-07, to lugnet.inv)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: Damaged Chrome Pieces

(...) Yes, swords are definitely milky clear inside the chrome. I had one badly damaged chrome sword which I've slowly been working on turning into a milky clear sword... Frank (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  port addresses

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has some kind of table or list to show the address of all the ports and what each bit is for on each port. Iam asking this because I was looking through some modified sonar code as below and wondered how people know (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: Factoring service

(...) It's all clear to me. -Tom McD. when replying, visit the petrified spamcake forest near Jacksonhole Wyoming! (25 years ago, 26-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: Starwars reduced to clear

(...) the following "I am not going to panic into buying them I like lego, I like Star wars, but I will be very surprised if within a year, not only can I buy lots of Star Wars legos anywhere, but I will also be able to buy them at a discount once (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: Starwars reduced to clear

The best I could find was a droid fighter in Safeway for about £3.75 Simon Robinson <simon@simonrobinson.com> wrote in message news:000201bef657$d1...sco.net... (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

clear
(score: 1.169)

More:  Next Page >>