  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 2181 – 2200 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: what's left for LEGO to make?

(...) I agree completely, my theory is that this fall we'll see maybe one or two playscenes or whatever from the classic trilogy just to tide us over until the Ep II stuff comes out in the spring. (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

clear
(score: 1.172)

  What's this brick called?

If this isn't the right forum, please tell me. It's a roof slope 3 studs long, 4 studs wide, it slopes at a 33 degree angle and it has two studs on the top. It can be found on nearly any airplane, jetliner, or space shuttle right above the (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.172)

  Re: What's this brick called?

Yeah, that's it! Thank you very much. -----Original Message----- From: Jennifer L. Boger <jenn@peeron.com> To: Mychal Zimny <locutus@clear.lakes.com> Cc: lugnet.general@lugnet.com <lugnet.general@lugnet.com>; lugnet.db.brictionar...lugnet.com (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.db.brictionary)

clear
(score: 1.172)

  Question about the 6341 Gas N' Go Flyer

I don't know if this is the right forum for this, my apologies in advance if it isn't, but does anyone know the technical name (or the part number) of the propellor on the back of the 6341 Gas N' Go Flyer, that was from a few years back. Thanks. (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.town)

clear
(score: 1.172)

  Re: Another pic of the jedi starfighter.......

(...) Anyone else notice that this site is worded like they already have it in stock? Just an observation. (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

clear
(score: 1.172)

  Anybody notice this about the Jedi Starfighter?

On lego.com, toward the bottom of the page, it says that it won't be released until May, didn't it used to say that it would be released in March? Maybe we won't get a preview set after all. (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

clear
(score: 1.172)

  Re: Time to write Lego Consumer Affairs a (nasty) letter..

(...) but (...) Lego's contract with SW ends in 2007. I'm inclined to agree, I love the SW line but I wish Lego hadn't sold their soul to Hollywood like so many other toy companies. (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

clear
(score: 1.172)

  Question about building an AT-AT

I'm just looking for some input from people who have built one. How does one hinge the leg and hip joints? I suppose there's always click hinges but I was looking for another way. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

clear
(score: 1.172)

  Re: New Pirate Pieces

(...) I have a question, are those minifigs or are they Jack Stone-esque figures? (21 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

clear
(score: 1.172)

  WTB or WTT for: clear 1x2x2 thinwalls

Hello, If you have 4 clear 1x2x2 thinwalls in excellent condition you might be able to trade or sell, please let me know. I need these for a current project. I have a variety of new condition pieces I can trade, such as trees, orange or pink bricks (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.172)

  Clear space/race helmet, what set did it come in?

I found a clear race/space helmet in a recent lot of used LEGO bricks that I acquired. I have never seen such a thing before, does anyone know what set this helmet came in? Thanks, jt -- James J. Trobaugh North Georgia LEGO Train Club (URL) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.172)

  Rotation sensors?

Has anyone used a rotation sensor with pbFORTH? I can't seem to get it to work. My test script is attached. Thanks, Jonathan ----- HEX : isRunButtonPressed BUTTON_GET 1 AND 1 = ; : showRotation 3002 SWAP 3001 LCD_NUMBER LCD_REFRESH ; : clear (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

clear
(score: 1.172)

  Re: [MOC] Baja Unlimited Class Truck

(...) Nice truck. And the photos are excellent. I am very impressed by the photography. What did you use to take the pictures? They are very clear and well lit.(1) And the out of focus background is great. -- Terry K -- 1. almost _too_ clear. So (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.build)

clear
(score: 1.172)

  Re: Clear minifig dress?

(...) 2x2x2 sloped "minifig dress" element. (...) I have a couple that came in a rilly rilly old Space set: (2 URLs) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.172)

  Insectoids Polybag #6943 - Some Alternate Models  [DAT]

I've got this little Insectoid scooter sitting on my desk, and I've been building some alternate models, just to see what I could do. My ultimate goal was to dismantle the mini-fig, and use the parts to make some robot-thing, but I never got that (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

clear
(score: 1.172)

  Re: 10020 stylish MOC

Oh very good Mike, clear walls with printing to block out the clear. Great observation. We were at the NGLTC show all day trying to figure out if the windows were clear or not and if it was a new piece...I think you hit the nail right on the head. (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

clear
(score: 1.172)

  Re: Clear plastic "tackle boxes"

(...) can (...) about (...) I use something similar to these, they ARE clear plastic, but they are "Popular Mechanics" brand and are sold for small parts in the tool department of WalMart. Some movable dividers, and the same "nest a row together lid (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

clear
(score: 1.172)

  Re: Clear 1 x 1 tiles?

Didn't a bunch of the early town cars use clear 1x1 bricks as lights? Could be from an early police set.... "Jennifer L. Boger" <jenn@peeron.com> wrote in message news:1049727484.3e91...ron.com... (...) has (...) there (...) not, (...) family (...) (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.inv)

clear
(score: 1.172)

  NEW Clear Plates and Tiles

Hi, We have a limited number of BRAND SPANKIN' NEW clear (trans-white) tiles and plates up on our bricklink store, Benz' Brick Bonanza! Have a look if you need any, or our other stuff. Some are quite rare. We hope to have some more 3305 soccer (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.172)

  Re: LGEO Problem

(...) john, Have you tried removing the word clear from the statemnet // 1x1 round with fin lg_4588_clear to lg_4588 See what happens when you do that? I think you still get the clear in POV... I've seen this error before and I just remove the (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

clear
(score: 1.172)

More:  Next Page >>