 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4708
WTB or WTT for: clear 1x2x2 thinwalls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 04:32:57 GMT

Hello,

If you have 4 clear 1x2x2 thinwalls in excellent condition
you might be able to trade or sell,  please let me know.
I need these for a current project.

I have a variety of new condition pieces I can trade,
such as trees, orange or pink bricks and plates,
clear 3x3x6 dome corners, and a lot of other things.

Thanks,
/Eric McCarthy/