 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4709
4708  |  4710
Subject:
Some pieces i need
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 04:35:52 GMT

I need some Lego bricks and pieces. Here is a list of what i need:
(at least four of each if you can unless said other wise)
Brick 1X1 round (any color)
plates 2X2(any color)
plates 2X1(any color)
(one)hinge tile 1x4
(one)Plate 2x2 with wheels holder plane (4860.dat in ldraw)
a bunch of those minifig space guns (3959.dat in ldraw)
and as many minifigures as you are willing (doesn't matter what they look like)
please email me with an offer! Subject: Offer for lego pieces.
taxihamster@hotmail.com
selling is preffered. i can't post anything on e-bay because i'm not old
enough. i don't want to trade anything either. so please email!!!