 Trains / 15018
Re: 10020 stylish MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 22:56:15 GMT

Oh very good Mike, clear walls with printing to block out the clear. Great
observation. We were at the NGLTC show all day trying to figure out if the
windows were clear or not and if it was a new piece...I think you hit the
nail right on the head.

jt

In lugnet.trains, Mike Walsh writes:

"Holger Matthes" <matthes@fh-aachen.de> wrote in message

[ ... snipped ... ]

The round windows/fans are made by two 1x4 arches in SNOT. Will the real • 10020
have a similar design or just stickers?

(sorry for the bad pictures, just made with the scanner.)

Regards,
HoMa

I got my catalog in the mail today and I spent some time looking at this
exact detail.  As near as I can tell the round windows are printed 2x2 clear
thin walls (http://img.lugnet.com/ld/4864.gif).

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.carolinatrainbuilders - Carolina Train Builders