  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 2141 – 2160 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Used clear bricks

Hi all I am searching for used clear bricks, in any shape an condition. Well, used are preferred, as I'd like to hide what is inside (behind the window). Well, any condition, please contact me In general, I am looking for used bricks in red, white, (...) (16 years ago, 23-Nov-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.174)

  WTB/T: 3 clear garage door pieces

I need 3 clear garage door pieces. Will buy or trade generously (available stuff to trade is at (URL) (25 years ago, 20-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.174)

  Re: A quick look at the new line of MINI's

With the release in OZ of the second wave of mini's some comments. First wave, not bad, and a set is on my shelf at work. Have been tempted to modify some of them, but with their small size I haven't been able to think of how. Other than bases that (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars)

clear
(score: 1.173)

  2x2 clear plate!

Hey, I just found a 2x2 clear plate (yes in lego), in my collection, can anyone tell me what set its in? Josh (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.173)

  Clear 1 x 1 tiles?

What set had clear 1 x 1 tiles? I've got one here in a mixed lot I purchased. It's not on Peeron, it's not on BL - but it does have sale data on BL. Any info would be great! Thanks in advance. Jennifer (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.inv) !

clear
(score: 1.173)

  Re: how to clear downloaded programs from memory?

(...) There isn't any way to clear the memory from MacNQC. It wouldn't be difficult to implement it - Scout support was added rather hastily and I didn't even think of tweaking the clear memory code (its trying to delete 10 tasks and 8 subroutines (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

clear
(score: 1.173)

  Re: question on naming - pirate guns vs. modern guns

(...) I'm fairly happy with keeping the names short, and introducing longer names when (if) it becomes necessary. Minifig Revolver is (currently) clear Minifig Rifle is clear Minifig Musket is not clear So Minifig Musket Longarm (or whatever other (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

clear
(score: 1.173)

  how to clear downloaded programs from memory?

I downloaded a simple program to my scout, but now i can't seem to figure out how to clear it's memory. I know how to clear the "presets" in the non-power mode, but that doesn't seem to work in power mode. I'm using MacNQC 2.2a3. It's "clear memory" (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

clear
(score: 1.173)

  Clear plastic "tackle boxes"

Does anyone else use these flat, clear plastic, fishing tackle boxes for storing lego. I have about twenty of them now. You can sort each box by piece types (slopes, inverse slopes, round(ed) elements, 1Xn plates, etc.) while still being able to see (...) (26 years ago, 1-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

clear
(score: 1.173)

  Clear spybot message block?

Hello, Is there any way to clear a spybot message from memory with one command? ClearMessage does not exist in the spybot API. For some weird reason if I use SetSerialData, it causes the brick to go a bit weird. I.E. Random movements etc. Chris (18 years ago, 6-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics)

clear
(score: 1.173)

  Firefox Address bar

... Does anyone know how to clear it without having to clear the history? IE's bar was according to the recently accessed sites-- But my firefox's doesn't shift around the addresses at all. This is good in a way that I don't have to keep looking for (...) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

clear
(score: 1.173)

  Re: LGEO update

(...) Sorry, I was mixing up different files. The error in 32062 was that the declare for "32062_clear" said "32064_clear". Maybe you have already fixed it. The one with the missing semicolon is actually lg_4262. It is on line 493. (16 years ago, 24-Nov-08, to lugnet.cad)

clear
(score: 1.173)

  Trans-Clear Pneumatic Cylinder (2x)

I am searching for two of the trans-clear pneumatic cylinders that came in the 3800 Ultimate Builders Set. (URL) have two they would like to sell, or possibly trade for the yellow version? If you are interested in a trade, I would offer two yellow (...) (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.173)

  New Name: Town Details Series (Was: Furniture Series)  [DAT]

After Posting my Furniture Series, Volume One, I decide to expand my horizons to general Town details. So, Here is the Town Details Series, Volume Two! These are decorative streetlights, perfect for lighting your town's Historic District (or any (...) (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

clear
(score: 1.173)

  Re: POV issues with 1x1x2 Window

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:GoFAJz.Hn7@lugnet.com... (...) L3PAO (...) library. (...) <10,48,10> } (...) [ ... snipped ... ] Following up my own post ... I just looked at the LGEO file C:\L2P\LG_0029.INC on my (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad)

clear
(score: 1.173)

  Re: CLEAR 48x48 baseplate - sell it to us?

I second the motion--this 48x48 clear baseplate would be a definite asset. I probably can't afford as much as Tom ;), but I'd get at least 5. Blue and green would be other colours (as mentioned numerous times in the past), but clear would be the (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)

clear
(score: 1.173)

  Re: Has anyone...treasury?

(...) Try also some clear chalices to represent crystal, trans-clear 1x1 plate rounds for diamonds, some 2x2-ish concave reflectors from the Aquazone sets to use as silver bowls (chrome was mentioned above). And if you have any king crowns... -Tom (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.173)

  Re: malicious behavior

(...) Yes, Ross, you made that perfectly clear. What you haven't made so clear is WHY you think that for no apparent reason. (...) Because I have no evidence to the contrary. You are obtuse. (...) Is that why you know so much about him-- because you (...) (18 years ago, 16-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

clear
(score: 1.173)

  Quick clear, Buffer Exchange and Ghost parts tutorial

Hi, The first you should know is that models with instructions steps that use CLEAR, BUFFER EXCHANGE and GHOST commands generally look really weird when viewed in "Place" mode. Download "waggon1.mpd" from Michael's site at (URL) you'll see what I (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.inst)

clear
(score: 1.173)

  Re: Architectural Wonders theme

Gary Istok wrote in message <37406F1E.468BEB89@u...ch.edu>... (...) be: (...) I'm looking to create a "Sears Tower" type office building in minifig scale for the town I'm constructing. Rather than using the usual window frames I'm endeavouring to (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

clear
(score: 1.173)

More:  Next Page >>