  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 1741 – 1760 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The SNOT strikes back!

(...) Thanks for sharing! I laughed until snot(1) came out of my nose! I particularly enjoyed Dobbin. Is she a Belgian? Also if you get a chance, could you show her next to a molded horse for reference? Spotlighted! 1 - no, not SNOT, I don't keep (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.279)

  Re: The SNOT strikes back!

(...) Here's another picture then: (URL) Belgian? Is this some kind of wind-up? (2 URLs) They're as English as Her Majesty, patron of the society. Mind you, the royals are all Greeks and Germans... Hmmm... Jason Railton (21 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.279)

  Re: Stop Press: Biff and Sandy Retrieval Mission Stimulates Rural Economy!

(...) That was just a bit of fun with the bubble. You can find more pictures of Dobbin off this thread: (URL) ...along with lots of people who've presumably never stood next to a Shire Horse calling it 'too tall' or 'a bit fat'. Trust me, there's no (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.279)

  Re: The SNOT strikes back!

(...) Because everything of British origin I build you seem eager to immediately ascribe to somewhere else in Europe! It's 'Eurotrash' horses now is it? Have a look at 'Yeoman' some way down this page - over 18 hands tall. (That's six feet to the (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.schleim)

horse
(score: 1.279)

  Re: Mark V Tank

(...) That is lovely. You need to add Indiana Jones chasing it on a horse though! It's also given me an idea of how to do something very silly, whenever I can get round to it. Jason Railton (21 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.build)

horse
(score: 1.279)

  Re: Satan Tempts Jesus

(...) Sorry - I usually only use that for things I render or need to put up in a hurry. I added the Shire Horse in to this sequence: (URL) all on this page: (URL) are two extra shots too: (URL) Railton (21 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.ancient)

horse
(score: 1.278)

  Beating up, kicking, and verbally abusing an old dead rotted horse...

Track Designer source code??? Anyone??? (21 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.278)

  Re: Beating up, kicking, and verbally abusing an old dead rotted horse...

"Rob Hendrix" <rhendrix@cei.net> wrote in message news:Hw49E2.1pwn@lugnet.com... (...) Bueller? Bueller? As I told Rob on IM last night, I recall discussion where someone in France actual received the source code from Matthew Bates a number of (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.278)

  Re: Satan Tempts Jesus

Excellent again. I love the fact that I'm never quite sure what to think of this, but the modelling is always brilliant. I love the attention to detail, and I'm always trying to pick out the right expression for my minifigs. (...) I must admit the (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.ancient)

horse
(score: 1.278)

  Re: Clearly those Canadians are concerned about censorship...

(...) Where this falls down is in the area of expectations. We can use turning Stern off in advance of his broadcast as an effective way of not listening to what we don't want to listen to, precisely because we have an expectation already set about (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.278)

  Re: Horse(s) Wanted in New Colors...

(...) It could be a horse of another color! (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.278)

  Re: <blog> I wonder... </blog>

(...) Funny, these two are my favorite pictures of all (1). The effect produced by the intricated pattern shown on the 2nd one is simply *amazing*. I think that these two great creations speak by them selfs regarding the color issue: Without the old (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-04, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.278)

  Re: Momaw Nadon (Hammerhead) Star Wars Mini-Land Figure

(...) Thanks, Jeff! Hammerhead's definitely on my Top 3 Star Wars Space Ulgies list, as well! In lugnet.starwars, David Laswell wrote: (...) Noticeably F.A.T. drop us a beat! *beat box sounds, mass quantities of toprocking and 6-stepping ensue* (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.277)

  Medieval Townhall

As I am primarily a town and train builder, occasionally I wander off into other themes. Over the easter weekend, I made a Medieval Townhall. If deemed worthy by Troy, it will be shown in his Cleveland show early July. Here is are two pics: (2 URLs) (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX) !!

horse
(score: 1.277)

  Re: The Oakland

(...) I always dig your creative use of pieces. Its cool that you can use something like a ship hull in such a great way. The whole ship has a gritty work-horse look to it. I like it. Felix (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)

horse
(score: 1.276)

  Re: Horse(s) Wanted in New Colors...

I want them to bring back the foal/pony from the paradisa sets to go with the regualr horses in the colors of the regular horses. (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.276)

  Re: The new movie "TROY" and MOCs

Well, I do not know much about the movie, heard about it first here. Yes, thousands of remakes, on big screen and little stupid box. Scrounging up somewhat authentic minifigs will be kind of hard, the closest I can think of are the knights with the (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

horse
(score: 1.275)

  Re: The new movie "TROY" and MOCs

About Troy... I'm not sure about the movie -- I hope it doesn't suck -- but I have been following the comic _Age of Bronze_ for some years and prefer that for references for MOCs. Eric Shanower uses every real detail he can get, while trying to (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

horse
(score: 1.275)

  Horse(s) Wanted in New Colors...

(...) Please let me know what you think. Thanks, Franklin (URL) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.275)

  Troy movie articles, programs, and other links

Eric Shanower notes Troy appearances in current magazines: (URL) art is featured in the BBC-2 TV program "Horizon: The Truth of Troy", supposed to air in the US sometime soon. His website has some really good links, so check them out. (Buy his first (...) (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.build.ancient)

horse
(score: 1.274)

More:  Next Page >>