  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 1661 – 1680 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Classic castle parts and minifigs for sale

Hello everyone, I recently sold some classic castle sets, but these parts lots are still available. I am also willing to sell off parts on a piece by piece basis, but would prefer to part off with just the lots for now. Here is the entire lot for (...) (15 years ago, 8-Jan-10, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Junior, Juniorized, Juniorization

[ X-posted to lugnet.dear-lego because I don't like juniorisation ] [ X-posted to lugnet.build because I have a building suggestion ] Richard Marchetti: (...) I think it depends on who you talk to. IMO the main juniorisation indicator is POOP's: - (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: How to properly call "the Birck" was Re: Can some do this or tell me of who is this?

Try explaining the proper usage of the LEGO trademark to my 21 month old daughter. My daughter stands next to my train table, points up and chants "daydohs? daydohs?" over and over. And running the train really gets her excited. She now has her own (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Inventory for set 5415 Garden Set

This inventory was generated from the BrickLink Set Inventory System. Anyone who so wishes may use this inventory. Set Number: 5415-1 Set Name: Garden Set Category: Scala / Service Packs Year Released: 1999 Inventoried by BrickLink member maggiec on (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.db.inv)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Train Set Design (Help?)

"Chio Siong Soh" <robodoc@fifth-r.com> wrote in message news:I7w86q.Mu6@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) have cut (...) Paint (...) You have a couple of options here: 1) There is limited drawing ability within TrackDraw so you can (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  NEW Moc: Container Shuttle Craft CSC

Hello .spacers, you asked for the ship to transport those big containers? Here it is, the Container Shuttle Craft CSC. Its a civilian spacecraft primarly used by big mining companys in the outer rims. Its main purpose is to collect containers loaded (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Why these news groups were created

(...) Perfect example of how laws have changed as regards to murder. At one time, it was acceptable to offer a duel to a party who insulted you. If one or the other of you died (was murdered), there was no criminal penalty. Both of you went into it (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: The complete list of Duplo Animals?

(...) Is the old sheep the same as the new? I actually don't have any sheep. (I am waiting for 3 to arrive) But in the picture of set 2655, they look "squarer" than the newer sheep at least in the photo. Do you have both types? (...) Neither do I (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Help me name Ikros!!

(...) True. If I saw "The Chronicles of XXXX" on a bookshelf, I would think it was probably number 23 in the series and since I hadn't read the previous 22, I need not bother with it. (...) the (...) Actually the first dragon book was (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  My deals...closing soon!

Look at these deals I've posted. Most of them close on Saturday, but there are some variances. Whether you are a DUPLO lover, a castle freak, or you just love to be surrounded by LEGO creatures, I've got something there for you. More to be added (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Why is AIDS such a big deal?

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Larry Pieniazek writes: [snip] (...) that (...) to (...) to (...) You'll get my answers once you have answered my question (which YOU have refused to answer and I am now asking now for the THIRD time) - Most AIDS victims (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Studfest VI

Nice to see the Studly dudes today, for Studfest VI. Peter's (MB) architecture was for me the most impressive I think - the churchy cathedraly things worthy of any diarama of Adelaide. I was a little dubious about the purple tank, but still... :-) (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Elements of a brick oriented RPG

(...) I guess it's the wargamer in me which enjoys running tactical combats. I'll also admit to a bit of laziness (it's easier to throw a bunch of foes at the PCs than to come up with an interesting mystery). (...) I prefer not to fudge things, but (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: 2000 Scans are Online!

I too had hoped she'd be in a cheaper set so I could get a bunch of her :( Only thing I'm not happy with... they're still using those awful Iguana helmets :( and putting islander bones in them :( THOUGH... the 6009 visor helmet is back!!! I noticed (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Castle-Sets for sale

Franz Koeck Vienna/Austria Mail to: koeck@xpoint.at I have for sale the following castle-sets: 6012 Siege Cart (used, complete including original instruction) USD 3,-- Picture at www.user.xpoint.at/k...o/6012.jpg 6016 Knight's Arsenal (used, (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: rtlToronto13: rtlToronto/castle1

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:GzrnFw.DAo@lugnet.com... (...) Maybe he can't post from work? I can't figure out how to post from work. I can via the web interface, but then it sends the stupid confirmation email to my (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: banner year for castle

(...) Just asking-- are people actually suprised by these new sets? Personally, I think they're very much in line with the new sets we've been seeing-- they're *exactly* what I would expect most new minifig playthemes to look like, with the possible (...) (21 years ago, 18-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  LEGO Powered Boat Race

During Festival of the Masters, GFLUG held it's first annual LEGO Powered Boat Race. What is that, you may ask? To give you a little background, the theme that GFLUG members were to build MOCs according to was "Transportation: Past, Present & (...) (16 years ago, 12-Nov-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.boats, FTX) !

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: 2000.2 Catalogue now out :)

(...) The push train is what I meant, I'm glad it's there. It has the only carriage that "matches" the now old range. The new ones appear wider in the tray, but it's the same track so they'll all be compatible. (...) Well if you can tell it's a door (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: A bad taste picture (Re: Space Rocks!!!)

(...) And I think that line has been crossed. It is not just this picture, though. There are certain people who can't even let a person speak about castle without bringing up space in a way to put castle down. It is uncalled for and abusive. I'll be (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.space)

horse
(score: 1.834)

More:  Next Page >>