 Local / Australia / 2552
Re: 2000.2 Catalogue now out :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 05:52:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
Is the circus carriage there?  I think that was missing off
the Lego website
list although I've seen pictures previously.

No, only the circus push-train [2931] for carriages, there's 2937 and the
passenger one in 2936 [station].

The push train is what I meant, I'm glad it's there.  It has the only
carriage that "matches" the now old range.  The new ones appear wider
in the tray, but it's the same track so they'll all be compatible.

What about the ticket booth, it's too blurry in the online
pics, is the
catalog clearer?

As I can't use the net right now, I can't really say, but there's a red door
of some sort on the room at the end of one platform, and the other platform
has some form of computer patterned 2x2 sloped brick.

Well if you can tell it's a door of some sort then it is clearer :)
I thought it might be a ticket slot of some sort, hard to tell.  The
sloped brick is (as far as I can tell) the standard Duplo "computer"
(for want of a better description) such as is on the Fire Engine 2691.

Hope this is of some help.
Yes, thanks :)

Do I make it in time for one more question?  Is there a set number for
the Knights' Kingdom cart shown in the big picture of the first catalog?
It was being pulled by a white horse and had some nice arch pieces but
didn't appear as a set yet (there was some discussion of this over in
.castle a while ago).

Thanks!
Deidre
drb@tasmail.com