  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 5361 – 5380 of about 52000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Old Light & Dark Gray Brick packs are gone

(...) I have been watching your rendition on Brickshelf. It is coming along great! Don't give up on the dark red. It will be worth it when you're done. Jonathan (19 years ago, 8-Dec-05, to lugnet.color, FTX)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Old news to us, but...

Check it out (URL) here.> 35. The name Lego came from two Danish words "leg godt", meaning "play well". It also means "I put together" in Latin. Dave! (19 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, FTX)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Old lamp post from the 60'ies

(...) Clicking on the link makes my computer crash, but searching for it works. (...) This looks like it, but then mine is broken - I only have the post, not the lamp on top. Studying showed, that it might be broken, or intended for something else (...) (18 years ago, 23-Aug-06, to lugnet.general)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Old MOC; New Twist: Pics and Video

(...) That is sweet! Great job, Ross! I look forward to seeing this IRL. . . Jonathan (18 years ago, 20-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, FTX)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: old trainset 113

"Squeaky!" "Jan Folkersma" <janf@uwnet.nl> wrote in message news:JEL9Ju.CGG@lugnet.com... (...) (18 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: old trainset 113

(...) hehehe, true true. What to do? Oil? What kind? Wax? Whatwhat? (18 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Old lorry

Very nice, especially the background! I'm not normally very attracted to cad images but you've done a great job with these and the model is strong enough to overcome the medium ; ) Thanks for sharing and God Bless, Nathan (17 years ago, 18-Jul-07, to lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Old lorry

(...) Very nice! The front grill is one of the aspects that stands out to me. Very well done! Nicely colored as well. Best, Jonathan (17 years ago, 18-Jul-07, to lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Old lorry

That is pretty sweet, when I saw the thumbnail my first though was "that isn't a photo?" :) Now it just needs a couple of anthropomorphic cats in it, a case of moonshine in the back, and it could be featured in Lackadaisy (prohibition era webcomic). (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jul-07, to lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Old lorry

(...) snip (...) Ooh! Ooh! Very nice!! Any chance of an ldraw file? I'd buy it.... Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (17 years ago, 25-Jul-07, to lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Old Peter Witt Tramway from Turin

Hi train friends! I'm going to show you my last LEGO creation. This is another tramway from Turin (Italy), my hometown, but this tramway is an historic car. It was designed with the ideas of Peter Witt and it was built in the 1932-33 by FIAT. Peter (...) (17 years ago, 19-Sep-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Old Peter Witt Tramway from Turin

(...) Luca, May I be the first to congratulate you on an excellent design. You've captured the characteristic shape of the tram very nicely. I think that I rode on one of these - or at least, a similar model - when I was in San Francisco on their (...) (17 years ago, 19-Sep-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Old Peter Witt Tramway from Turin

(...) Many thanks, Jordan! You're right, in San Francisco on lines "E" and "F" run Peter Witt trams from Milan. They are very close to the one of Turin, except for the livery: orange in Milan, green/light lime in Turin. Cheers Luca PS: more pics of (...) (17 years ago, 19-Sep-07, to lugnet.trains)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Old Dutch Farm

Hi there, I'm building a farm set in the 1920s of the last century. It's a farm nearby, a village called Bunnik. The farm isn't ready yet, but some vehicles and little scenes are. So I like to share with you: The chicken: (URL) The hay cart: (URL) (...) (17 years ago, 17-Mar-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Old Dutch Farm

(...) Great MOCs, Barbara, and clever part usage to boot! Spotlighted. Thanks for sharing. Cheers Richie Dulin (17 years ago, 18-Mar-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Old Dutch Farm

(...) George, thanks a lot! The rest will come soon. Barbara (17 years ago, 18-Mar-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Old Dutch Farm

(...) Richie, thanks for the praise and the spotlight! Barbara (17 years ago, 18-Mar-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: old turntable

(...) Hey Dave- Welcome to the wonderful world of making any Lego model you want, regardless of what pieces you own. As to your request, I have two answers: The first is a suggestion/reminder to look in the Other Parts/T section of the parts window (...) (16 years ago, 12-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Old dog and even older tricks

(...) Great stuff, Steve. Thanks for posting these great photos! Ed (16 years ago, 28-Oct-08, to lugnet.town)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Old dog and even older tricks

(...) Nice work Steve. Ive always like your 6 wide models. I even built myself copy of your (URL) D&RGW engine>. Very nice use of color and great design. Many of these would make awsome LEGO sets. Cale (URL) (16 years ago, 28-Oct-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

old
(score: 1.554)

More:  Next Page >>