 CAD / 15280
Re: old turntable
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2008 05:33:00 GMT

In lugnet.cad, David Shifflett wrote:
I have just downloaded the LDRAW parts library/list
and am trying to model an old set that needs the old style turntable,
part # 3404c01

Has this part been modeled?
Where might I download it from?

Thanks for helping an LDRAW newbie,
dave

Hey Dave-
Welcome to the wonderful world of making any Lego model you want, regardless of
what pieces you own.
As to your request, I have two answers:
The first is a suggestion/reminder to look in the Other Parts/T section of the
parts window in MLCad (which I assume you are using).
The second is the link to the part on the Part Tracker at LDraw.org:
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/3404c01.dat

Also, after downloading the parts files, did you remember to run the MKLIST.EXE
program (most likely found in the LDraw folder on your computer) to update the
parts list for MLCad (again, assuming that is the program you are using to build
your model).
-Dan