 CAD / 15285
Re: old turntable
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2008 14:45:27 GMT

In lugnet.cad, David Shifflett wrote:
   I have just downloaded the LDRAW parts library/list and am trying to model an old set that needs the old style turntable, part # 3404c01

Has this part been modeled? Where might I download it from?

Hi Dave,

3404c01 has been modeled, but it is not yet included in the official LDraw library. You can see the part file at this page.

You could download 3404c01 by itself, but it requires four other unofficial files to make it work. It’s probably easier to download the entire set of unofficial parts. Check this page for more information.

Steve