  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 5341 – 5360 of about 52000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: the LEGO CNC-Machine

"daniel" <daniel.formatc.at.gmail.com> wrote in message news:Jnt54J.Jpy@lugnet.com... (...) I liked the technic beams because I could lock them together. I imagine double wide bricks can make a good foundation. Put an ocassional beam in to allow (...) (17 years ago, 3-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

bricks
(score: 0.616)

  Re: Cobi/Best-Lock

A further note on the difference between Just-Kidz minifigs and Cobi/Best Lock minis (both made by C/block) the company apparently bought molds from multiple sources when making their switch from old scale to Lego metrics after their court victory (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

old
(score: 0.616)

  Re: ED-209

(...) That's true, but Aardman's stuff doesn't count because it's perfect--and it's a vile blasphemy to suggest otherwise. Its inclusion would automatically distort analysis of any other film!!! (...) My three-year-old is, surprise-surprise, very (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

old
(score: 0.616)

  Re: Sector 4 Tribunal

Keith, Amusing and inspiring, as usual. I'm happy to see that you have embraced the blay, and incorporated it so lovingly with old skool gray. In my opinion, 4 grays are better than 2. Please tell me I'll be able to drool on the Sector 4 Tribunal at (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jan-07, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

old
(score: 0.616)

  Re: NXT software -- my view

(...) Hey - I'm not saying no-one uses basic. I even use visual basic for building front ends, and GWBasic for my parallel port control projects...(so simple a 10 year old can do it :) I'm just saying that if you bite the bullet and actually TRY to (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

old
(score: 0.616)

  Re: Unit LNE of the dinochrome brigade (Was: Rock Crawling)

(...) Yes, and no. The problem is they are hard plastic with ridges, so if a tread ridge catches on a rough portion of the surface, they push fine... but if the surface is smooth, they'll just slide (very low coefficient of friction). The width is (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

old
(score: 0.616)

  Re: Finally updated the videos on my site

(...) All the following in cardboard trays i made: Axles Gears (inc worm) black pegs other pegs bushes + half bushes all other "things that are small and go on an axle" :) angle connectors + axle connectors small liftarms (up to 6l inc. cams, (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 0.616)

  Re: What color are new 9V train tracks?

(...) It seems that LEGO exhausted their inventory of old dark grey tracks and had a new run made up in dark bley. Some 9V tracks were out of stock over the holiday and, when they came back in stock, seemed to be from a new production run. The (...) (18 years ago, 16-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

old
(score: 0.616)

  Re: Proposed Assembly Line Project

(...) Bingo. :) I have a ton of old 4.5 V track I can loan out if people want to do it that way, but the new 9V track looks a lot nicer (there are twice as many cross ties on the 9V track than the old 4.5V). For mocking things up at home you could (...) (18 years ago, 17-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

old
(score: 0.616)

  Unit LNE of the dinochrome brigade (Was: Rock Crawling)

(...) The more I thought about this, the more I liked this idea: I wanted to make a really high-mobility vehicle, but the problem with wheels is they are really stopped by steps greater than their own radius (well, partially, ignoring pushing from (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

old
(score: 0.616)

  Re: How long will train 9v motors last?

(...) This is definitely the biggest factor. I've had a motor overheat and cut out after just half a day under a heavy load. Once that happens, it tends to happen again more quickly for the same motor. I've never killed one outright though. I've run (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

old
(score: 0.616)

  Re: July surprise for castle fans!

(...) Yeah, same here. I don't ignore them completely, but I certainly don't have a need for more than, say, 50 of them, which I already have by a long shot. (...) Hear hear! Although I have to say I need more doors-- especially the "old" doors like (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 0.616)

  Re: Sydney Fan of Lego Rumpus

(...) Thankyou to the family Stumpus For holding the above-mentioned rumpus Were the words that were spoke The result of heat stroke As nerds came from all points of the compass All hail to the beer-swinging crane Impressive enough just the same To (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.loc.au) !

old
(score: 0.616)

  Blackjack's Used 918s

"Hey, I'm Blackjack, and this is my trusty sales-bot Brea...er, I mean, Bley. "So you're lookin' for a 918, eh. We'll I got all kinds. Even got a Blacktron job that had been impounded by the Space Police. The poor sucker had to bail due to a space (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jan-07, to lugnet.space, FTX) !!

old
(score: 0.616)

  My Military Vehicles

Hello Everyone This is my first post on this newsgroup, and I thought that I would start by posting a link to my military vehicles. Some of you may have seen them already, others may have not. (URL) this stage, I am using LDraw to create most of my (...) (17 years ago, 17-Aug-07, to lugnet.build.military)

bricks
(score: 0.616)

  Re: Like A Rock Crawler Hauler

(...) Very cool Steve... I can also atest the turn radius will stink since I did the same mod to the red tow truck set last year. You said you are using old style light sensors...Interfacing them to the NXT with the converter cables I assume? B (18 years ago, 20-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

old
(score: 0.615)

  Re: Getting more colors locked.

(...) I'd like to just see some internal consistency on what TLC calls various colors. I'd first like to know if Jake's color names are still the official locked colors : (URL) so, then why are color descriptions on the shop-at-home site different (...) (17 years ago, 7-Sep-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.615)

  Re: Olsenbande Robotic B&E

(...) I received a private e-mail from Michael Barrett Andersen with some information about the source of this clip. It is (the opening sequence from?) an old Danish movie from 1979, (URL) This clip was apparently taken from the German dub of the (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics)

old
(score: 0.615)

  Re: NXT software -- my view

(...) So, you think those NXTs are worth THREE TIMES what the old RCXs are worth? I can see that. Steve (18 years ago, 17-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

old
(score: 0.615)

  Re: ED-209

(...) I loved it too, but I saw it on the tube a few years back... the CGI is really hard to take now. Though the 'Greetings Starfighter!!!' never gets old, and Preston was completely on his mark. Dave K -hear that you slimes! I'm famous! (18 years ago, 19-Jan-07, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

old
(score: 0.615)

More:  Next Page >>