  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 4601 – 4620 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 4562 Revealed! (was Spring Cleaning...)

(...) snip Does anyone have the Walgreen's SKU number for the 4562? Thanks! Marc Nelson Jr. (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

cleaning
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Variations in dark blue color.

(...) Thanks for the explanitation. I still would think that if the supplier of the pellets starts off with a clear plastic and then adds color, it would be the same for Flextronics starting with a clear plastic and adding color to make the pellets. (...) (17 years ago, 15-Feb-08, to lugnet.color)

bricks
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Brickworld was a Blast! (and a big thanks... )

(...) Where's Joe's online journal? Keep the Flickr images coming. BrickWorld was a blast -- it was good seeing a bunch of old friends, meeting new ones, and finally meeting people I've known online for years. A few shoutouts... The NILTC gang Orion (...) (17 years ago, 26-Jun-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.general, FTX)

old
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

(...) Does anyone know which Kroger Stores will carry the 4400's ? Is this just a regional release? I searched the entire Indianapolis metro area without any success. Brian (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

(...) I checked a few stores yesterday. Three out of four had them. Availability seemed to be better at stores which are open 24hr/day. One store told me that they had just come in last week. Another store (which had none) said to check back next (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

cleaning
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Paul Sinasohn, Where is the Minifig Parts Jambalaya

Hi, Aaron I haven't seen any of your messages - where did you send them? I recently changed emails for LUGNET, and if you are sending to the old yahoo address, I would not haev seen the message. Anyway, I have the box ready to go back to you; I've (...) (17 years ago, 26-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, FTX)

old
(score: 0.638)

  Aiuto sui compressori

Partendo dal presupposto che ho 3 motori old style 9v, quelli belli veloci ma poco coppiosi e una quintalata di ricaricabili 2500mAh, qual'è secondo voi la soluzione migliore per un compressore per far si che la "Manona di Big Show" riesca ad (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jun-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

old
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

(...) I've seen some stores with close to 100 still. Yes I actually left some on the shelf. :-) Tom (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, lugnet.org.us.sealug, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 0.638)

  Re: JLUG - The Forum that WAS.

It is a sad day today, I really enjoyed relaxing in Jlug, not needing to worry about watching what I or other would say. to be able to post irrelivant topics about nothing at all, or just smacking each other silly. for old times sake :wiz: :'( (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jun-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

old
(score: 0.638)

  Re: 4400 at Kroger (was Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies)

(...) Thanks for the info! I see from your post they are at least somewhere in Indiana and from Mike Walsh's post that they are somewhat randomly available in his area. I'm on the hunt again! Brian (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

cleaning
(score: 0.638)

  Stonehenge and Chichen Itza

These were built for the upcoming March 2008 "Around the World in 80 Days" themed TexLUG display. I think I did a pretty decent job, considering I'm working with inventory scraps and leftovers. Stonehenge (2 URLs) Flickr> (URL) Brickshelf> I was (...) (17 years ago, 19-Feb-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.org.us.texlug, FTX) !

bricks
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

(...) Try waiting a few days, they probably will get more. Walgreens uses automated replenishment (we were told by some store managers) so stores that had a lot taken quickly should get a large quantity as replacements. For instance, Kim Toll, Frank (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

In lugnet.lego, Ronald Borchert wrote: snip (...) Hey It appears that you must have the part from 4483 Imperial AT-AT: (URL) without the printing on it. Lucky find! Ley (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

(...) In my area (Cary, NC) the two Kroger stores near my house didn't have the tubs but the Kroger store near my office (which is in Durham) did have them. The palette they are on is big, it has a footprint of about 5'x3' or so. One Kroger near my (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

cleaning
(score: 0.638)

  Re: 4400 at Kroger (was Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies)

(...) I've not found any of these in the Indianapolis area which is overflowing with Kroger Stores. Does anyone know if this is only a regional release, and if so, what will those regions be? Thanks, Brian Darrow (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

cleaning
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

In lugnet.lego.announce, Jake McKee wrote: [ ... snipped ... ] (...) [ ... snipped ... ] Anyone know if this is Walgreens nationwide? Walgreens is fairly new to the market here in central North Carolina. I stopped at the one store in Cary yesterday (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

cleaning
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

(...) Which part of the country was this? Here in North Carolina they are $14.99 each. Mike -- Mike Walsh - mikewalsh at mindspring dot com (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 0.638)

  Re: 4400 at Kroger (was Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies)

I picked up 2 of the 4400's at a Terre Haute Kroger for 14.99. Same assortment that others are reporting. (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

cleaning
(score: 0.638)

  Re: 4400 at Kroger (was Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies)

"Brian Darrow" <bdarrow@insightbb.com> wrote in message news:I6Lsnt.2385@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) with (...) if so, (...) It doesn't even seem to be all Kroger stores in the same general vicinity. My local Kroger (our regular grocery (...) (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

cleaning
(score: 0.638)

  Brickworld was a Blast!

The subject line says it all! Although I am still recovering from the weekend and still need to post my pics, I'll just post a quickie to say how much I enjoyed this event and that I'm already looking forward to Brickworld '08. Kudos to Adam and (...) (17 years ago, 26-Jun-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

old
(score: 0.638)

More:  Next Page >>