  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 4301 – 4320 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: My Toys R Us Nightmare

(...) It dissolves *teeth* rather than pennies, and AFAIK, right now you can't get new real living teeth for mere pennies. :-) But yes, given enough time, it'll dissolve the lab rats themselves too. (...) Phosphoric acid, an ingredient listed on the (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: BFC: LITS 2

(...) Whew! Only one of those files is mine! :\ (...) True. (...) I don't think that's necessary. If a subfile is not certified, then the renderer will not apply BFC processing to the subfile. Besides, if having all subfiles certified was a (...) (25 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Christmas Trolley in Metallic Silver (drool)

(...) In-home, floor level use is probably fine, but if you ever run that on a layout you better hope that it doesn't take a spill, or the silver paint is likely to get uglified. I was never really sure if they were painted or not, but recently I (...) (15 years ago, 4-Dec-09, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: All hail Brasso!

The clouding up is actually supposed to happen. If you read the directions, you are supposed to apply it and then buff it off after it dries. It is intended mainly as a polish, but we happen to use it to clean and remove dirt and other stuff. (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Anyone found good uses for Pit Droid parts...

I have had enough of the wee green technic Pit Droid standing on my shelf, but for the life of me I cannot think of anything else to do with it. Has anyone found interesting non-technic uses for Pit Droid bits? Richard Still baldly spring cleaning (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Life is pretty good...

So the drive in to work was pretty easy, considering all the 'smart' people took the day before the holiday off to have an 'extendo-'long weekend.... Get to work and there's 8456 on my desk. "What is this now?" I think to myself. Turns out that a (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Structural weakness in MOCs?

(...) Ugg.. Zonker-man speakum truth.. I'll be sure to do testing at home too. But the good thing is that there won't be any (shouldn't be any) "unskilled handling" and "creative re-building" of stock like there was at BayLUG's first meeting, not (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: A pot, A box, and An egg

"Amy Hughes" <lugnews@public.atreides.org> wrote in message news:GC3JAy.2JM@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) on (...) (Follow ups set to General since this really isn't Build anymore) OK, I am REALLY LATE responding to this thread but I wanted to share (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Ideas for Blimps??

Hi All, Now that I've bought around 16 of the adventurer's blimp sets (for a dollar each), I'm wondering what I might do with the blimp pieces. I thought of hanging some from a tall pole and cutting a hole in them to be used as purple martin houses. (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: do you have any enemies?

(...) and don't think that as a sales guy i did not try to sell the cops the crime scene tape! :) or show all the cops and guys the pelicans cases and nice work gloves :) I'll be fine. as of right now I'm still "open" there is just going to be a (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  TR: North America's First/Only DeLaval VMS

My father worked for the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, and with that I was introduced to virtually every aspect of farming as a child growing up. My dad would often take me to farms, and early on I became fascinated with the technology in use at (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Gulsluga - The Space Slug Emperor

(...) Oooh, I see a diplomatic gaffe in the making. I can see it now: The delegate of the Evil Salt-Shaker Empire accidentally slips on a slime trail, and a war of total destruction is declared... Alternately, we can imagine how annoyed the building (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Roll Call Idea

(...) you hope? (...) True, True. Currently, however, everything lego starwars (or rock raiders, or adventurers, etc) is currently taken apart, and all action figures etc of SW are in a large bin waiting to be sorted. just like the rest of the large (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Win98 cygwin USB installation

Ok, I think I figured it out...I don't completely understand the logistics of makefiles, but I changed the following line in Makefile.common: Before: CFLAGS = -O2 -Wall After: CFLAGS += -O2 -Wall I suspect that a later assignment to CFLAGS was (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: The Ninjin C-FA Fighter

(...) Looks more "Carrot like" from the side. (New pic) (URL) (...) Thanks, some of the parts aren't as hard to get as you think, most are from the new Racers Flame Glider (8461) and Pumpkin packs (K3731) or other pull back racers and all the Spring (...) (20 years ago, 31-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.us.sealug)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Wrong Place

(...) To a certain extent, Lugnet(tm) is self policing. James, John and others are helping take a bit of the load off Todd, so he can concentrate on doing more good stuff for us, which is what he wants to do, instead of playing policeman, which (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Town without AFOL's

(...) Yup, small european toy shops = heaven. I too had a simmilar experiance in both Germany and Switserland! But that was about 4 years ago.... and my Lego hobby wasn't that serious. If i were to go now, i'd bring an extra 300 Euro's for the sole (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.no)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Waswillbe - The RG Mech 2.0

(...) (Snip) (...) MMMMMMMM, red mecha..... Nicely done! The wings are incredible and the judicial use of trans green really adds to the overall design. The leg placement is compact and efficient looking but by far, my favourite part are his hands (...) (20 years ago, 28-Sep-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  BrickBay: Flight Deck shop re-opens

G'day folks, Just a heads-up that I have re-opened my BrickBay shop: (URL) closed it a while back to cope with some shipping congestion. Then I got used to all the free time and forgot to re-open it..., until I tried cleaning my apartment and (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Train 2 catch phrase

(...) And if there wasn't enough incriminating material on the net: (URL) the plan was to name train1, "Packin' Straight By the Case" Calum PS-I don't think the four pieces of straight are mine, but I'm still in process of cleaning up after the show (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

More:  Next Page >>