  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 4001 – 4020 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 4679 Fall Spring Cleaning Bonus

A couple of pertinent questions: 1. Did the side of the box it came in have any imprinted or indented markings that resembled a 4-digit number? 2. Was there a lot of stock of this bucket, or were shelves relatively empty? 3. In the first run of the (...) (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

cleaning
(score: 1.982)

  Re: RCX 1.0 Button Cleaning ...??

"Jerry Kalpin" <jdkalpin@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:IvDAx2.1nD6@lugnet.com... (...) Try this: (URL) (19 years ago, 28-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics)

cleaning
(score: 1.982)

  Re: tarnished track

(...) This has been discussed before but I would say that there is no firm conclusion yet. While I am a proponent of cleaning LEGO elements if they get to the point of being visibly dirty or sticky, I'm in the "don't clean rails unless you really (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

cleaning
(score: 1.981)

  Re: "spring cleaning" auction

(...) I am looking forward to the Castle theme. I have just starting to collect these so anything would be welcome. Ineke (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

cleaning
(score: 1.981)

  Re: Encouraging Participation (Was: Re: Cleaning up the main homepage)

(...) people (...) I (...) clearer (...) is (...) to (...) Thanks for this effort. It looks good. I think it is all too easy for issues to be lost in large threads. This sort of page would help this not to be the case. Scott A (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.981)

  LEGO Direct ng possibilities (was: Re: Cleaning up the main homepage)

(...) OK, let's talk a bit about some possible solutions... First, let's nail down the problem: The problem isn't that the system is clogged up per se (it's always clogged up :) but that Brad's announcements/pronouncements are so quickly lost among (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.981)

  Re: LEGO Direct ng possibilities (was: Re: Cleaning up the main homepage)

(...) How about other terms being used? I might suggest: lugnet.lego-direct lugnet.lego-direct.official reserve posting privledges to LD representatives only; FUT defaul set at lugnet.lego-direct I also would like to suggest this lugnet.dear-lego (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.981)

  Re: Forest of Blood: Episode 2

(...) Agreed. Cleaning up images is the hardest part about presenting stories. Building and story writing are easy (well - in comparison), but to present it in a satisfactory form is a real pain. (...) Always a plus :) In my experience, the less (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

cleaning
(score: 1.981)

  What are these?

I was cleaning sorting my Lego directory on my hard drive (it's been 3 years since I did it last, about 10,000 files in there) and I found these two files, which I uploaded to brickshelf: (URL) can't tell what datirung.doc is supposed to be. (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.981)

  Re: MOC - UPdated locomotive

I just finished cleaning up the looks of this locomotive a bit. I wasn't happy with the overall appearance before, but I'll let you decide. PLMKWYT as this is my second ever locomotive. (URL) Hendrix" <rmhendrix@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

cleaning
(score: 1.981)

  Re: PRIORITY TRANSMISSION

(...) Ya, but so can cleaning up after worms and virii! These days, running directly connected to the internet without some sort of firewall between you and the rest of the world is not good, in my view. I was running that way for a while and was (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

cleaning
(score: 1.981)

  Star Wars storage case

Whilst cleaning up my Lego room I found the storage case that comes with the Jango Fett co-pack and discovered it holds two speed controllers PERFECTLY. Its like it was made for it. Check out the pics. (URL) cool. Mike (21 years ago, 1-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

cleaning
(score: 1.981)

  Re: 4400 at Kroger (was Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies)

(...) I've not found any of these in the Indianapolis area which is overflowing with Kroger Stores. Does anyone know if this is only a regional release, and if so, what will those regions be? Thanks, Brian Darrow (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

cleaning
(score: 1.981)

  Re: 4400 at Kroger (was Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies)

(...) Thanks for the info! I see from your post they are at least somewhere in Indiana and from Mike Walsh's post that they are somewhat randomly available in his area. I'm on the hunt again! Brian (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

cleaning
(score: 1.981)

  Re: 4562 Revealed! (was Spring Cleaning...)

(...) snip Does anyone have the Walgreen's SKU number for the 4562? Thanks! Marc Nelson Jr. (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

cleaning
(score: 1.981)

  Re: removing black marker from transparent pieces-CLEANING

(...) Thanks for the suggestion, Bob. The brake fluid worked! It even removed the cloudiness caused by trying out the hairspray for removal. (I didn't have a dry erase marker so I couldn't try that method.) Janice (18 years ago, 9-Aug-06, to lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.981)

  Re: Classic Contest Entries

(...) Not a marker- that plate just has some really nasty grime in a couple of places. I picked it up in an auction a while back. I haven't tried any serious cleaning yet, but so far it has resisted light cleaning efforts. And thanks for the kind (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

cleaning
(score: 1.981)

  Re: The big lie

(...) No, you were talking about *all* airports. But I don't see any difference in this case. For example: The government contracts with private firms for cleaning in some cases and uses public employees in others. Maintenance, cleaning, security. (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

cleaning
(score: 1.981)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

OK, I finished cleaning all the parts I could, and have repacked it in a clean box, adding a couple dozen figs (including quite a few Star Wars, and an 1804 still in the bag). But Russell and Paul will be looking it over tomorrow, so who knows what (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

cleaning
(score: 1.981)

  Re: Question for eBay experts

(...) It was bad enough cleaning out the microwave, an oven would really suck! (Give me a break, I was 14 and me and my cousin had too much spare time on our hands!) -Chris (25 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

cleaning
(score: 1.981)

More:  Next Page >>