  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 41 – 60 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Cleaning old Lego

"Geoff Snell" <geoff_snell@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Hrzrq1.o82@lugnet.com... (...) quite (...) In addition to other suggestions, I use Dawn liquid detergent and a toothbrush for tough spots. Rosemary (21 years ago, 24-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, old
(score: 4.734)

  Re: Cleaning old Lego

(...) I do it as Dan suggested. (in previous mail) But, to add something to your question: Has anybody tried to bleach yellowed parts? (21 years ago, 24-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, old
(score: 4.714)

  cleaning lego bricks

Greetings- Does anyone out there know how to clean legos? I haven't taken my legos out for a while and I fear that they have become dusty. If someone could give me some info I'd really appreciate it. (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.mediawatch)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 4.655)

  Re: cleaning lego bricks

Greetings again- Sorry about that. BTW thanks for the link. (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 4.655)

  Re: cleaning lego bricks

(...) No, it's offtopic for rtlToronto as well, and that's saying a LOT. Calum (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 4.636)

  Re: Cleaning old Lego

I've got an old electric toothbrush which is great for dusting and cleaning (as long as the dirt isnt to heavy - or sticky) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, old
(score: 4.560)

  Cleaning old Lego

Hi all, Just requesting a bit of advice from you Lego experts. What the best way to clean old Lego? I have some vintage Lego that is quite grubby from years of play and wish to restore it as best I can. Any suggestions will be gratefully received. (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, old
(score: 4.537)

  Cleaning white bricks!

To all who have had discolored white bricks - a cleaning method! I have discovered that using a tiny amount of Comet with water on 600 grit wet sand sandpaper will clean that icky yellow smoker's stain off of white bricks! I haven't tried it on any (...) (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.pirates)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 4.476)

  Re: cleaning lego bricks

(...) Vineet-- I wash dirty and dusty LEGO bricks in the kitchen sink using regular dish soap and water--the water temp less than 40 degrees C. Let the bricks sit in the water for a bit, occassionally strirring 'em around with your hands. For (...) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 4.470)

  FA-Ebay: Basic bricks

Spring house cleaning. All bricks new, unplayed with from a smoke-free home. 577822255: Bulk Lego/Legos New! 800 White 1x2 Bricks Bidding starts at: $8.00 Auction ends on: Apr-14-01 17:35:27 PDT (URL) 577832226: Bulk Lego/Legos New! 300 White 2x4 (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 4.468)

  Re: Legowiki

(...) Hi, Gary, Two answers for this: 1. What is a Wiki? A Wiki is a kind of "web in a box". The people who provide content can easily create and edit pages with information, and can equally edit links between these. Think of it as an encyclopedia, (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 4.453)

  Re: Fun OLD Bricks/History questions

Gary again makes me bow in utter disbelief of the knowledge you have about lego!!!! Keep up the great research Gary, you are an asset to the groups here! Tamy Gary Istok wrote: <snipped Alan's message> (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 4.215)

  Re: Fun OLD Bricks/History questions

(...) Unfortunately, no, there was no Lego in Turkey before 1983. Even now, Turkey is still a small market for TLC to produce customized sets (they started printing regular warning texts on the boxes in Turkish just in 1999, even though the Turkish (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 4.215)

  Re: Fun OLD Bricks/History questions

(...) I don't have a lot of time today to go into a decent discussion, so I'll do that later this week. But there are a large variety of these available as well. One thing though, they were all black or blue print. I've seen lower case letters from (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 4.206)

  RE: info on some old bricks ?

One of these Ray? (URL) Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...net.com]On Behalf Of Ray Sanders Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 4:53 PM To: lugnet.general@lugnet.com Subject: info on some old bricks ? Yesterday I picked (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 4.206)

  Re: info on some old bricks ?

(...) It would be the third one, no logo nor part number on bottom-side. (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 4.198)

  Re: Question about recycling Lego

(...) Why would you throw away lbs of old bricks? I know sometimes I find a few that are deformed or broken or discolored beyond usability, but not "lbs" of them... If they're not in good enough condition for you, I bet some kid would love 'em. Give (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego)

old, bricks
(score: 4.143)

  Re: Please help identify this brick

(...) brick, which I would date into the 90ies, maybe from the late 80ies. The bottomside of the brick shows tubes, like they are still in use. The tubes in the 70ies have looked different from that. Anyway. thanks for your response. Leg Godt! Ben (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.promo)

old, bricks
(score: 4.139)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) I won one of this guy's auctions of old bricks a few months ago. That's his real name and the hotmail address is the one he uses to do his auctions. I don't think that he would use all of his real info to pull a hoax on LUGNETers. Gloria. (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 4.130)

  Re: Old Castle Picture from (some catalog?)

(...) Thanks for posting this up Ben, I wish I had more of the old Bricks magazines (I have the tattered remains of one..). Hopefully more will appear on the net. God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 4.129)

More:  Next Page >>