  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 3401 – 3420 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  FA: Discontinued and other sets Update July 16 2000

This is an Auction by Lutz Uhlmann, ending in August. I don't like the idea of letting someone else (ebay,...) auction my stuff, so I do myself. I have run some auctions in 1997 and 1998, perhaps someone remembers. All items are unopened in original (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  FA: Discontinued and other sets Update July 18 2000

This is an Auction by Lutz Uhlmann, ending in August. I don't like the idea of letting someone else (ebay,...) auction my stuff, so I do myself. I have run some auctions in 1997 and 1998, perhaps someone remembers. All items are unopened in original (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  My ReVUE: 5571

Background: My nephew's fourteeth birthday was coming up (not only do we share a first and last name, but we also share initials and a birthday, very wierd) so I started flipping through the most recent S@H catalouge. He is a big LEGO fan, and I (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.reviews)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  New newsgroups lugnet.robotics.edu & lugnet.edu

lugnet.robotics.edu and lugnet.edu have just been created. For background information on how these came to be, please see the following messages and related threads: (URL) <-- especially this one (URL) <-- and this one (3 URLs) new discussion groups (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.edu, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.dacta, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: CEO-Letter // The answer

(...) That really is a matter of perspective. For persons who have spent years amassing large quantities of grey and dark grey, these bley pieces are incompatable with their collections. Even if an individual does come upon a large amount of bley, (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.color)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Jake did good - Other Quality Issues

(...) I've had this problem and it gets worse the more weight you put on the wheelsets (it's awful with 8mm:1ft scale trains as the trains are twice the weight of 6-wide ones). I've had to modify quite a few wheelsets as a workaround. I too am (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) =o0 Wow! Very cool, indeed! Great news -- just wonderful -- not unlike Xmas morning at age 7! Even though I suspect such a greeting here must have been long planned, I cannot help but feel that my earlier message on "Proof of TLG's Concern for (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: 4707 Hagrid's Hut complaints....

(...) If this is true this is the first I have heard of it. While there do seem to be some new elements, I am very wary of the arguement that having to make new elements is some kind of deal maker or breaker on set design for TLC -- I have said it (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  FA: Discontinued and other sets Update July 19 2000

This is an Auction by Lutz Uhlmann, ending in August. I don't like the idea of letting someone else (ebay,...) auction my stuff, so I do myself. I have run some auctions in 1997 and 1998, perhaps someone remembers. All items are unopened in original (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  FA: Discontinued and other sets Update July 19 2000

This is an Auction by Lutz Uhlmann, ending in August. I don't like the idea of letting someone else (ebay,...) auction my stuff, so I do myself. I have run some auctions in 1997 and 1998, perhaps someone remembers. All items are unopened in original (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  FA: Discontinued and other sets Update July 23 2000

This is an Auction by Lutz Uhlmann, ending in August. I don't like the idea of letting someone else (ebay,...) auction my stuff, so I do myself. I have run some auctions in 1997 and 1998, perhaps someone remembers. All items are unopened in original (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  FA: Discontinued and other sets Update July 24 2000

This is an Auction by Lutz Uhlmann, ending in August. I don't like the idea of letting someone else (ebay,...) auction my stuff, so I do myself. I have run some auctions in 1997 and 1998, perhaps someone remembers. All items are unopened in original (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  FA: Discontinued and other sets Update July 25 2000

This is an Auction by Lutz Uhlmann, ending in August. I don't like the idea of letting someone else (ebay,...) auction my stuff, so I do myself. I have run some auctions in 1997 and 1998, perhaps someone remembers. All items are unopened in original (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  FA: Discontinued and other sets Update July 26 2000

This is an Auction by Lutz Uhlmann, ending in August. I don't like the idea of letting someone else (ebay,...) auction my stuff, so I do myself. I have run some auctions in 1997 and 1998, perhaps someone remembers. All items are unopened in original (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Visit to Johnson Space Center

From the "prototype photos" department... I have uploaded a bunch of pics I took on Friday. I was lucky enough to get a "behind the scenes" tour from a friend of a coworker who is in X38 avionics development. (URL) include - The X38:, I got to touch (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  A proposito dei nuovi colori (in parte in inglese), ma non solo

Per chiunque voglia sapere le motivazioni esatte per il cambiamento dei colori, ecco qui la spiegazione data ieri da parte di Jake e Kate di Lego Direct (è tratto dalla chat di 1000steine): Jake: First off, it's not matching Mega :) We formulated (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: The Bar Does Not Go Down

(...) They were "following the trends in the children's toy market". Look at Pokemon, Power Rangers, and the like. Enormous success stories with incredible revenue from toys over the years. The stinking Pokemon toy market won't die! My kids bought (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: So where is Brad's answer to the 2001 info?

"Brad Justus" <legodirect@lego.com> wrote in message news:FzLt90.25M@lugnet.com... (...) it, (...) time (...) but (...) more (...) Brad, Thanks for this post. I am encouraged by your words, but obviously it doesn't leave me personally, and us (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  - - - FS: Lots fo Lego UPDATE

SETS: 1 6848 Strategic Pursuer Box opened and taped, but good contents and instr. are like new $6.00 2 6333 Race and Chase Value pack. A bit squashed but new/sealed $8.00 each 2 3052 Ninja's Fire Fortress MISB $20.00 each 3 6429 Blaze Responder MISB (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  What's Going on with BimP?

OK...for all of you wondering what's going on with BimP, here is the "skinny." All modifications and additions to the site (other than the News page) will be suspended for about a week to further enhance the site. What we are doing is moving the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

More:  Next Page >>