  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 2461 – 2480 of about 52000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: MB quality

(...) <snip> I was looking thru my pieces last night and sure, TLC has been exemplary lately, but I recall (strokes chin thoguhtfully) that when Samsonite was the authorized maker and distributor of LEGO, at least for Canada, in the early '70's... I (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Ideas for themes and other suggestions.

Warning: Please note this post contains pure speculation on the part of it authours...!> DB: VIEW SUMMARIES FOR 2005,Lego,Products. 'Welcome to the City! Lego is proud to reintroduce it's oldest theme. The New City range will be availbe from Summer (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

Hi Jake, thank you for your concern in our dislike in the new colors and for starting this posting. This is my first posting here on Lugnet. I am usually a quiet reader here. And I think if it hadn't been for the color change, I keep my lips shut. (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: New Pictures of 2000 SW sets

(...) The A-Wing Fighter model looks a little weak, but looks like a good parts set. The B-Wing Fighter and Rebel Control Center looks way cool. Lotsa basic bricks, some hinge pieces. The Flash Speeder is a GREEN MILITARY VEHICLE. The irony is so (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

Hi Jake, nice to ask us about our feelings, but even if you tell us, TLC will not change back to the old colours, I still wish you would do. Even if that would not heal all the wounds that broke up now. What I personally think about the colour (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: HP-Set-Pictures at 1000steine.de

(...) Maybe - depends on the price point, but I could use the parts too. It's damn hard to get even a handful of useful general bits (i.e. assorted 1xn bricks and plates) out of a set nowadays - that one looks blocky enough to be useful. Doesn't (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Singin' Them ABS Blues

A few weeks back some friends took me to a blues lounge with a couple of local blues singers/guitarists. During one song, these lyrics popped in my head. I think they work well for a blues song or for a country song. If someone wants to come up with (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.space) !!

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread

(...) Thanks Jake, Agreed. I think I'm not alone in wanting it all, but I understand that you need to know what we'll settle for. So I think the minimum would be all bricks, plates, slopes and tiles in the 'common sizes' in the original colours, as (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Brick By Brick Toys"R"Us And LEGO Systems, Inc. offer "Bricktober"

Brick By Brick Toys"R"Us And LEGO® Systems, Inc. Construct Dynamic Program For LEGO® Lovers Of All Ages "Bricktober" Offers LEGO Fans Exclusive Products, Spectacular Savings and Fun Events All Month Long WAYNE, N.J., Oct. 1 /PRNewswire/ -- Toys"R"Us (...) (15 years ago, 2-Oct-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: MindStorms at Robot Store (Hacking Lego Compatible Parts)

I have some black ones as well, I think its for colour coding - yellow for sensors, black for third motor. I think I prefer the old grey cable as its more flexible. Perhaps the stiff thin black cable is supposed to last longer. On the Cybermaster (...) (26 years ago, 11-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Medieval life

Hello! (...) Thanks for your comment! (...) Yes, I intentionally did build the castle without castle wall parts (although those parts used to be the incarnation of the desirable part in my childhood). I was somehow surprised when I finished building (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Wings [was: Re: Building big]

I append it because I've been using Ken's account and am trying not to cause another spoof argument. Thanks about Ken, he's still not staying conscious. It's very nerve racking. We've gotten the "are his affairs in order" question and his 80 year (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.people)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Awesome idea for a quadruped mech/tank...

(URL) is so cool! This looks like it would be a blast to build out of lego, I might try it sometime in the future...project number 34 hehe, I have way too many ideas right now, and not enough bricks. This guys art work is really neat, I found it (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Help with part ? from 540, also FOTW

Mike Walsh wrote in message ... (...) The 540 set that I have is a US version from 1974. I really beleive that the pine tree came in the set, Mike got an egg tree and the box shows the old tree. Is this possible? (...) Is the egg tree stiff? The (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: When is the best time to visit?

Went yesterday - Tuesday 27th - busy but not packed - weather good. Lots of new stuff in miniland, including a Le Mans racing track which wasn't working. The Racers 4D film was actually quite good including snow, wind and water effects, not to (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  What's this — a track cleaner?

Browsing pics from the NMRA show, there are so many amazing things, one hardly knows where to begin... but I have to ask about this one: (URL) What is this thing? A track cleaner? I'm guessing you pull it around the track, and the little felt roll (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: 1955 'idea book' Byggebog, translation help needed

(...) I'm of absolutely no use in helping translate, but I just had to say thank you for posting this wonderful bit of history. The artwork (as much as the bricks) is what I really love about the pre-1970s LEGO ads and package inserts/instructions. (...) (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: The LEGO Company and the North American AFOL

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Another Homer Mosaic

I have seen a number of Homer mosaics displayed here and thought I'd finally add my own. I built it quite awhile ago but never took any pictures. When someone in the office brought in a camera they snapped this shot which I'll share here. (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.build.mosaic) !

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Where Brooklyn at? (Was: racial politics, black pack, etc.)

(...) Sorry Y'all, I can't agree that this Lando's "instantly recognizable." I doubt that any of us would be quick to make such an assumption if we saw the same incarnation of him alone in another setting, or in a context without a written key. I'd (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

More:  Next Page >>