 Fun / 1053
1052  |  1054
Subject:
Singin' Them ABS Blues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2003 16:16:17 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

A few weeks back some friends took me to a blues lounge with a couple of
local blues singers/guitarists.  During one song, these lyrics popped in my
head.  I think they work well for a blues song or for a country song.  If
someone wants to come up with the music that'd be cool...

One More Blue Two by Two
Lyrics by Hendo

Oh, I've been building all these years
Through sweat and through tears
Sure hurts when I step on 'em barefooted.

Some bricks are brand new
And a few of them blue
But so many are old and sun muted.
But...

CHORUS:
I need just one more blue, two by two
I've got thousands of blocks
But they're caught up in MOCs
And I need just one more blue... two by two

I've built castles with towers
Bought my trees and my flowers
And seen armies of minis galore.

Now I'm thinking of space