 LEGOLAND / Windsor / 119
Re: When is the best time to visit?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.windsor
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 20:58:30 GMT

Went yesterday - Tuesday 27th - busy but not packed - weather good.

Lots of new stuff in miniland, including a Le Mans racing track which wasn't
working.

The Racers 4D film was actually quite good including snow, wind and water
effects, not to mention that not-over-the-top 3d effects. My 5 year old
loved it.

The park definitely gets quieter around closing time with queue lengths
reduced.

They had the large foam 2x4 and 2x2 bricks in building, quite fun.

Shop quite disappointing really, range not that vast. 10% off Racers stuff
coupons included in the free-refills Racers drinks boodle with mini racer in
the base (6.99).

Food expensive, lots picnicking.

All in all - not bad.

"Angus Looney" <not.this.bit.angus.looney@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
I've promised my 5 year old a trip to LLW and plan to go on a weekday • soon.

Has anyone got a feel for which day of the week is least busy?

Or are the weekends quieter?