  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 2421 – 2440 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Review of set 8877, Vladek's Dark Fortress

Sure, this is a very late review, but it could be helpful for anyone stalking Target clearance sales. [LEGOSet 8877] 8877 Castle System / Knights’ Kingdom II Vladek’s Dark Fortress La forteresse des ténèbres de Vladek Fortaleza Oscura de Vladek Ages (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.reviews, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Lego Sale

|>I have approx 2 cubic metres of assorted Lego. |>Boxed items no's |>6047,7859,6274,628...1575,8050, |>8040,8860 |>Lots of loose bricks platforms etc |>Want to sell in single lot. |>Looking for best offers |>Ring for further details on (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.au)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Some news, thoughts and questions

After a week offline, I found over 300 posts from LUGNET/StarWars in my email. So please excuse if I repeat old "news". The Battledroid is available in Germany for 59.99 DM at all Vedes stores. The release for the other 2 droids is Feb.2000. I just (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Are we? or are some of us builders? (was: Misnomer: we are all Lego collectors!)

(...) Thank you. When I wrote it I didn't realise there was more to the thread than the original message, some of the replies are informative. (...) I'm probably making artificial distinctions here but bear with me. The divide between builder and (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  (canceled)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Junk Box 1 Log

Ok, I've ended up sitting on this one a bit too long. I'm going to send it on it's way to Canada tomorrow. I have taken out: All the rectangular bricks and plates in common colors (1) 1 blue 8x8 trapezoidal plate 1 small pine tree 1 1x4x2 red (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: 8 wide trolley???

(...) I'm not sure there is a flame suit strong enough for me to stand in between the two loudest and most argumentative GMLTC members, but being the fool that I am, I'm going to dive in here. How are we measuring width? Widest part of a locomotive (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: New Chateau MOC

"Pedro Silva" <el_gordo@netc.pt> wrote in message news:GoGA0r.J72@lugnet.com... (...) open?) Hi Pedro, Thanks for the compliments. I tried to stay accurate to the original within the confines of LEGO colors (OK RARE LEGO colors). However, you are (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) See, now, again, this has nothing to do with anything. Yeah, you're older than I am. You're older than most AFOLs. Ok. But I don't think being older gives you a free pass to be condescending. That's the sort of thing I mean. You can say what (...) (18 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  SSS - Steve's Sealed Sets Auction

Well I guess I get to be the first one to announce an auction. 8-) If you haven't already heard, my fourth auction is underway, and I've got my web-site (URL) running smoothly. (For now it's just one page with the current standings, and links back (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.announce)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Atheism (was: Santorum Fails In His Effort To Pervert The Constitution)

(...) For a thorough debunking of the "infinite monkeys" myth, I recommend Richard Dawkins' book "The Blind Watchmaker," which gives a great explanation of why that model is flawed as a representation of evolution or of the origins of life. Beyond (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  New Explore sets, 3615

The new Explore sets are now promoted in Denmark; TRU has some of them on sale, e.g. 3615 Theatre. I don't like all the cardboards - they won't last long in the hands of a 3-year old. Anyway, there are some nice things in this set, such as swords (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: When did the "fingernail groove" appear?

(...) Hi Dave, looks like others beat me to the punch.... But speaking of grooves, Lego tiles, which first came into production in late 1965, came without grooves in the tile parts packs #510 (1965), and #471 (1966-68). Trying to date a specific (...) (19 years ago, 27-May-05, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: colors on http://guide.lugnet.com/color/

(...) Andreas, Here you go... This is a browseable directory of the POV-Ray definitions that I used to create the bricks: (URL) should see 3273 small .inc files and one higher-level .inc file which combines them: (URL) may need to hack the paths to (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

Hi there, (...) I was delighted to see this posting this morning. But I wanted to think about my response for a bit to make sure it didn't just end up as jibberish. :) One thing did cross my mind. From the description above I wasn't sure if you/they (...) (19 years ago, 24-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Jake did good Thanks!!

It's past time to get beyond debating the "why" of the color change (and especially haranguing Jake about it). I don't see any reason not to take Jake and the TLC at their word that the new colors work better with the core market at point of sale: (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Technic Roll call, who are you folks anyway?

BEGIN Instructions (leave intact) -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+...+-+-+-+-+- Always reply at the end of the thread! Delete all '<':s, replace the data in the filled in form, leave the empty form in case something goes wrong along the thread. This way there (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  New (to you) trains

Well it had been a slow couple of weeks for new train MoCs, but I see that trend has already changed in the last few days. And now here I am to add my 2c to the pile. I'm slowly clearing through my backlog of creations and getting them up to (...) (17 years ago, 13-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: General Box #2 Thread

General Box #2 has passed through my hands. Naturally took way too long since it arrived at my post office the same day I left for a nice long Labor Day vacation. Mail delivery was supposed to resume Wednesday so it would be waiting for me when we (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Updated parts needed

Hi all: Here is an updated list of parts needed in trade. I have accumulated quite an array of parts since my last posting including the prop. assembly from 8855. I also have available quite a number of used sets, most are complete and some have (...) (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

More:  Next Page >>