  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 2201 – 2220 of about 52000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  4x2ReVu: 7848 Toys R Us Truck

So driving a delivery truck for a toy store has to be a sweet job right? No worries and you're bringing joy to lots of sweet little kiddies around the world right? Guess again! It's release day for the latest version of Monkey Sport-The Bloodening (...) (14 years ago, 26-Aug-10, to lugnet.reviews, FTX)

old
(score: 0.806)

  Re: os x support for old RCX?

I had a look and osx is supported in leJOS, but it seems quite cumbersome for a total Java illiterate like me. i'd be happier if i can go the Robolab way. Thanks for the tip though, Andrew! If it comes to that, i'll go for leJOS. R (...) (14 years ago, 12-Aug-10, to lugnet.robotics)

old
(score: 0.806)

  Help identifying this part...

Hello all, Can anyone tell me where this part comes from? It is in old lt grey, 14 x 2 and just less than 2 plates deep. I've tried peeron and BL without joy. (URL) Thanks much and God Bless, Nathan (URL) (14 years ago, 21-Aug-10, to lugnet.parts, lugnet.general, FTX)

old
(score: 0.806)

  Re: The TCLTC Changes Its Mind

(...) I'm sure that I have no idea what you are talking about, Dave. But further to the point: who are you calling "old dog" you Pre-Cambrian Canine! Pot, Kettle, FTW :-p JOHN (14 years ago, 22-Aug-10, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, FTX)

old
(score: 0.805)

  Re: Ukulele out of LEGO bricks?

(...) It sounds much, much better than I would have expected. :-) Play well, Jacob (13 years ago, 9-Jun-11, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.build.schleim)

bricks
(score: 0.805)

  Re: LUCNY Roll Call 2003

Name: Jason S. Mantor Gender: Male Year of Birth: 1972 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: unknown/healthy Location: Selkirk, NY Marital Status: Married Children: 1 (1 week old) Education: BS in Mechanical Engineering Occupation: Computer (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

old, bricks
(score: 0.805)

  LDConfig Update Posted

LDConfig.ldr has been updated with four new colors: Dark_Azure Light_Aqua Metallic_Black Metallic_Dark_Gray By popular request, some of the original color values have been updated to colors more representative of the real bricks. Official download (...) (13 years ago, 13-Jun-11, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 0.805)

  Re: NXT Newbie "Is it possible" question

Thanks Kevin! That gives me a good start. once I get some sort of working model, I'll share with world for some good old fashion criticism. Chris (14 years ago, 19-Aug-10, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

old
(score: 0.805)

  Re: os x support for old RCX?

I have just started playing around with leJOS on Linux with a lot of success--I would imagine that it would run nicely on OSX as well. (...) It does appear to be, sadly. ;-P -- Andrew G. Meyer (14 years ago, 11-Aug-10, to lugnet.robotics)

old
(score: 0.805)

  The GFLUG/GFLTC Events Weekend...

LEGO Fans, The Greater Florida LEGO Users Group and Train Club will have displays and more at the following three events in central Florida on the weekend of March 14-16... Event one is the Spring H & R Trains Show, in Pinellas Park, Florida March (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug) !

old, bricks
(score: 0.805)

  4101 and 4401 designer sets

I have been looking forward to getting 4101 Wild Collection and 4401 Little Creatures ever since I first saw them due to the fact they made impressive looking models with a useful selection of basic bricks. Today they arrived from S@H, and I have to (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.805)

  Re: My son's MOC: Duplo Spaceship!

(...) Oh ya, he has been building with the regular bricks for years now. He won a building contest when he was 6 and that was using regular bricks. So he was already a master by the age of 6 :) The Duplos are for my 2 youngest children. I have a 2 (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 0.805)

  BimP 2.0 Update!

Many of you may have noticed or read that BimP has been down for the past couple of weeks. Well, today I am happy to announce that the new BimP 2.0 beta is now online for your review. With this new version, BimP makes server, cosmetic, feature, and (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce) !!

old, bricks
(score: 0.804)

  Re: *** MLCad V3.30 *** new feature request

(...) Well, after a long discussion with Sergio via e-mail and a period of trying different things, it appears that SR3DBuilder will only run (both now and in the future) on a native installation of Windows (not even a virtual machine) that has a (...) (14 years ago, 14-Aug-10, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

old
(score: 0.804)

  Re: History Question, Dear Gary

Gary Istok wrote in message <3A7F1C38.1ED8FAB9@u...ch.edu>... sing. (...) assume (...) ever (...) that (...) some (...) I think the person that sold me the Lego just put sets together, so the old bricks are a mistake. The windows I have are (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.804)

  Re: Ukulele out of LEGO bricks?

(...) Awesome, Rosco! When I clicked, I didn't expect it to be able to be tuned to pitch! Well played;-) JOHN (13 years ago, 23-May-11, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.804)

  Ukulele out of LEGO bricks?

Click pic for the answer... (URL) ROSCO (13 years ago, 21-May-11, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX) !

bricks
(score: 0.804)

  My son's MOC: Duplo Spaceship!

My 8 year old son made one awesome Duplo Space ship the other day. He tells me it is the fastest ship that has ever been made and does its part to protect the universe from alien life forms. It is made out of 100% Lego Duplo parts and if you have (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.space) !!

old, bricks
(score: 0.804)

  Just listed on AuctionBrick...

I just listed the following brand new items at AuctionBrick.com... many old bulk parts packs, some special offers and a Technic Idea Book. -Matt :) 1100 Sky Pirates Promo Set (Item #: 1047594405) (URL) Artic Polar Scout (Item #: 1047669568) (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.auction) !

old, bricks
(score: 0.803)

  Leaning Tower of Pisa made out of LEGO bricks

Architectural Engineering Students Build the Leaning Tower of Pisa On Wednesday morning, a group of ten engineering students from MSOE put the finishing touches on a five-foot-tall replica of the Leaning Tower of Pisa — made entirely out of LEGO. (...) (13 years ago, 26-May-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun, lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.803)

More:  Next Page >>