  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 221 – 240 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Old stock re-appearing....possibly near you

All, I just got a call from a colleague in our sales department. They are working closely with the big chains this summer to clear out much of their old inventory to make way for newer products. While my colleagues were out and about all over the (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, FTX) !

cleaning, old
(score: 3.533)

  Re: Cleaning up the main homepage

(...) Prolly also worth explaining somewhere that the expression is compiled left-to-right and is therefore direction-sensitive. That is, -.loc. +.loc.us.ca is very different from +.loc.us.ca -.loc. The string expression is compiled into a code (...) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.533)

  Cleaning up the main homepage

All, I've been up most of the night tonight recoding and retesting the code on the server which displays lists of messages, in particular the root home page (URL), which gives a top-level overview of current activity in the system. Recent off-topic (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.533)

  Look what I found...

I was just messing around my comp today cleaning stuff out and guess what I found! Some old pics of the KSS Myase while she was still under construction. (URL) can also see the bueatifull mess that it was built in. ;-P If you never saw her the first (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.533)

  Re: Brad Justus...

Tom, I certainly hope you are right, but I don't see the parts to make train cars anymore. I cannot see them changing the wheel sets or bogie plates. I would like to see a new window pack that would have the newer town windows in more than just one (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.533)

  tarnished track

Hello, I just got a new train set and I was playing with it last night. I put in a couple of old straight rail pieces that are probably 5 yrs old with the new rail pieces. I had noticed that the old track feels rough to the touch like there is a (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.533)

  Re: 4679 Fall Spring Cleaning Bonus

(...) Thanks for the photo Kevin. Whateverly Labs has done some further investigation with a sample of four 4679 tubs obtained from a TRU on the Canadian prairies. I hope this information is timely for those who want it. Here are the findings for 3 (...) (19 years ago, 21-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.533)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

Hey Jake!! Good to hear from you!! and thank you, thank you for posting this news. I *immediately* ran out and found as many Walgreens as I could in the Seattle area and went on a manical shopping spree. With NW Brickcon attendees in town I kknew (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.533)

  Re: Cleaning used Lego

I don't see why using the dishwasher wouldn't work. Just don't use hot water (super hot water in there might warp the little suckers) and put the Lego in a mesh laundry bag. Agitation from a washing machine might be too much and give you surface (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.533)

  Re: 4562 Revealed! (was Spring Cleaning...)

Hi all, I just picked up a few of the 4562 bonus box at some Walgreen's in the Sacramento area. I first want to point out that they are $5.99 each BUT you get 3 for $11.98 (buy 2 get 1 free)!!! What a deal! I bought 3 boxes at each of two stores. (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, FTX)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.532)

  Re: Cleaning up the main homepage

Frank Buiting <frank.buiting@infopulse.nl> wrote in message news:Fr6Dt6.Luu@lugnet.com... (...) browse (...) people (...) comes (...) so (...) This may be the problem. I feel new here too. But I'd like to think my opinion is just as important as a (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.532)

  The Scoop and a new/old MOC

Hey all, Just dropping in quick. A few weeks ago I became a casualty of the suffering economy and lost my job like many others here. Anyody need a CAD drafter? No, seriously. Email me. So anyways, in my cleaning/packing phase here at the apartment, (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.532)

  Re: A Classic Confrontation

(...) Very Funny! I was laughing so hard, my wife had to come over and see. She just shook her head and walked off. :) This could change that old quote about giving a war and no one showing up. "What if someone gave a war and everyone peed instead?" (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.532)

  RE: RCX Output (Train applications)

When I tried this, my train only ran at about 1/2 speed at full output from the RCX plugged into the train power supply and batteries removed. Any ideas why? My trains are a little old and I'm considering cleaning the tracks. Maybe I'll try again (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.532)

  Re: Brasso works great for cleaning and graphics removal!

(...) hey brad ~ sounds like you did a great job! the residual pattern that others mentioned means that a bit more rubbing needs to be done, i think. i use an old t-shirt rather than cotton balls though. later ~ craig~ (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.532)

  4400 Revealed! (was Spring Cleaning...)

(...) Jeramy, I saw the 4400 being put on the shelves today at Kroger. They didn't have a price for it yet but it is an old style red tub with a total of 700 pieces (400 + 300 bonus). Eric (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.532)

  Older LEGO Train Stuff to a good home

Guys, I am cleaning out my office today and I come across the following items that can be donated to a good home in Altenberg: - A pair of older style level crossing arms - 3 older garage baseplates - 1 older garage door frame - 1 mangled red garage (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.532)

  Re: Woohoo!! Long Live Lego Trains!!

(...) Perhaps those old blue rails of mine will come back into fashion again 8?) There are advantages using these methods - don't have to worry about where to place power connectors & isolating track sections; Don't have to keep cleaning the track (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.531)

  Re: Changed Days

(...) Is the current availability of 'old' sets at retailers a one off as lego clears its warehouses that it is reorganising? As this process now finished, or is there some way to go? e.g. I was in Bournemouth over the week end and noticed in a (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.theory)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.531)

  8mm camcorder

Here's an odd request: Since I have way too much time on my hands these days, I've been cleaning up in areas of the house that haven't been visited in years. I've come across some old 8mm tapes made with my first camcorder (now scrapped for parts). (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.531)

More:  Next Page >>