  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 901 – 920 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

(...) Thanks Jake, for once again reaching out to the community. I understand how the company works, and I am glad to hear that they are allowing some parts to be continued in the old colors! Having said that, I think the following would be great to (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Re: June 8th Monthly Toronto Dinner

(...) Im just amazed anything or anyone can "ignore" Chris anything. (...) LOL, secret, eh? Arent you the one that wrote it on the bathroom wall? (...) Frank and I will be dinning BESIDE the Lego table, at the 3dbuildit table, All are welcome (...) (12 years ago, 6-Jun-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Re: Favorite castles?

(...) Tough question because I have different criteria... My sentimental all time favorite: The Yellow Castle was my first and was very expandable...at the time the Yellow Castle came out gray was scarce in non space sets, and the yellow 1x4 hinge (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Re: Yankee Stadium - really darn big

(...) Well, this boy is a total LEGO-maniac, and his father initially contacted me in late 2005 about somehow doing a project together with his son. The father was interested in having his son learn about what I do and how I approach the (...) (16 years ago, 23-Sep-08, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Partial review of 6600 Highway Construction - Comments on the Highway System

Well, out Target just put out all the new sets, and I bought most of them (All the castle, all the Star Wars System sets (not Technic), all the Arctic, 6600 Highway Construction, and 6474 Wheeled Front Shovel). I immediately took out the highway (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.town)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Zach's Winter Sale 2002 - lots of complete sets (many new) for sale

Greetings, It's time for another round of moving some surplus items among my collection. Mostly there are complete sets for sale (unlike my Summer Sales of previous years), with a few misc. parts at the end. Many are vintage sets in NIB or near-new (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Re: Call to Arms (at BrickFest 2003)

(...) It would be fun to do the cobblestone streets again. Perhaps we could each make some street sections. In the next week or so, I'm going to have to decide how to spend my time constructing. Right now, I plan on bringing my wharf section, but (...) (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Re: High Speed Trains-Photogallery Link-LEGO Acela v.1

(...) <snipped links to Acela photos> (...) Hmmm, if I had more 1 by 2 wide by 3 tall trans-light blue thin wall windows (like the 4561 has), I would seriously consider using the same window technique as in Masayuki Ogura's (Nyanta's) Japanese high (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  FS: Fabuland Parts from many sets

I have the following Fabuland spare parts that I wish to sell (Best offer). One table and chair from 3601 or 3646 or 3660 or 3788 One red umbrella top from 3602 or 3654 or 3659 or 3672 One monkey figure and wheeled cart from 3604 One wheeled cart (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Value packs for sale!

Hi everyone, in my ongoing attempt to clear out the attic, I have tried grouping some of my parts together and offer them as value packs as listed below. Should you want one or more these, do write me at Lego_Lot@hotmail.com - they will be sold on a (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Biomechanical Bricks Tour Redux

(...) I made it back home. :o (URL) After many miles, hours of music, me, my mecha, my bots and bricks returned to common ground. The trip out to Seattle began with a stop in Pittsburgh Pa, where I met up with Brian Smith and Family. Chopped wood (...) (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX) !!

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Re: A little math cioncerning ships, containers and Minifigs

(...) Excluding all internal supports and bracing, what we are really concerned about is surface area, since that's the brick we see. If an object is scaled up 2 times, its surface area goes up by a factor of 4. Thus, you would need, at minimum, 4 (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.lego)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Re: Structural engineering on large Lego spacecraft.

This is an interesting subject! The structure you choose has a lot of subtle effects on the way your ship looks in the end. As a more pragmatic designer, I believe that the function defines form, and keep flourishes to a minimum. (...) One of the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  M. Falcon parts on GoB - Lions Gate Models

I just loaded most of the pieces from 4 Millennium Falcons onto my Brickbay store, GoB Lions Gate Models at (URL) if you've been looking for Leia in all the wrong places :-) or you need flying-saucer-undersides, or large saucer tops with quite (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

(...) They are toys that stimulate creativity and they helped me develop mathematical and spatial skills as a child. The toys are a connection to my past (I am still playing with the bricks I got 28 years ago), yet they still allow me to look (...) (19 years ago, 30-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  (canceled)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Re: Missing/malformed pieces?

Eben Hill wrote in message ... (...) all (...) I have more than 150 sets, and most of them are from 1997 and before. I have no problems with my pre 1997 sets. But 6332 from 1997 Town Jr. line came with an extra diagonal window frame instead of a (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Re: Legend voting

(...) I wouldn't count on this, Larry. 1. The price point of the 6074 makes it extremely appealing, even to non-castleheads. Lots of people can use grey brick--especially Space, and a number of spacies don't think the Battrax is the best choice. (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  WANTLIST

Hi there. Below is my wantlist I would like to trade to get these parts 1 white radar dish 8x8 (Ldraw 3961) 1 blue trailer from set 6395 (Ldraw 817) 1 grey plate 2x2 with a full (not half) tunnel for technic axle below it (Ldraw 2817) 1 grey 2x16 (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Re: LDraw-to-Raves (was: POV in Part)

(...) Hmm, that would be true - if the wrappers use the same names as L3P generates (so the object for the 2x4 brick would be named 3001_dot_dat). Right now, they don't - the names are like ar_3001. Even so, changing '3001_dot_dat' to (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

More:  Next Page >>