  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 61 – 80 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 8 millimeters or 5/16 inches? (was Re: Scales)

Okay, I've done the experiment. The interstud spacing is 7.986 millimeters +- 2 microns. I built a 1 x 100 x 2 "wall" out of long Technic beams, and it measures 798.5 +- 0.2 millimeters (to which I added 0.1 millimeters to account for the fact that (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.faq) !

measurement, wall
(score: 3.265)

  trying to guess the stud spacing by measuring bricks

(...) The reason your approach doesn't work is because all LEGO parts are deliberately manufactured with a very tiny gap allowance on each contact-surface dimension. If this weren't the case, the bricks would not fit well when dirty or marred. It (...) (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

dimension, wall
(score: 3.251)

  Erroneous Use of Technic Beams?

Erroneous Use of Technic Beams or Ode to a Technic Quandary Hi all, Every now and then, with a large creation or something that has joints or limbs holding large components, somebody mentions that they use technic beam in lieu of regular bricks in (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.build)

brick, wall
(score: 3.237)

  cocoa

Umm, anyone interested in 20kg of cocoa powder? If so, please let me know.... ***...*** brickhead's brain: (URL) brickIdonotwantanysp...ead@web.de All in all it's just another brick in the wall..... ***...*** (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, wall
(score: 3.197)

  Re: Building big

"Zac Soden" <zac_soden@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GF3DH9.HCy@lugnet.com... (...) Hehe...this after just spending a weekend building on two different large spaceships using two different building techniques. Let me try to answer :-) Ok, the (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

brick, wall
(score: 3.192)

  Check Out My Brickshelf Gallery!

Hey guys! I got so into character, that i forgot to announce some stuff! My space provider is changing servers, so during the switch (and consequently, my site being down as a result) I moved all my freshly uploaded pictures to Brickshelf. At my (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

brick, wall
(score: 3.187)

  ebay: 4051 Nestle Rabbit Promo

I have also one copy of the rare German Nestle promo for auction on ebay: (URL) brain: (URL) brickIdonotwantanysp...ead@web.de All in all it's just another brick in the wall..... ***...*** (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

brick, wall
(score: 3.184)

  WTB, WTT: Harry Potter, Bionicle, Studio, Life on Mars instructions

Hi, I am looking to buy or trade original instructions of the following sets: any Harry Potter Bionicle Rahi any Studio Life on Mars: 7316, 7317 Rock Raider: 4970 SW Technic: 8007, 8008 Soccer: 3408, 3409 If you'd like to get rid of some spare (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, wall
(score: 3.180)

  MichLUG Meeting - Ringefest - Saturday, September 8th, 2001 - Scott's Report

To All, MichLUG has a great meeting on Saturday, September 8th. Unfortunately, I do not have many pictures of it outside of Trevor’s ships, that was my fault, so my apologies on that. I will post the pictures I do have tomorrow, my computer crashed (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

brick, wall
(score: 3.168)

  RE: Detecting tilt with an Accelerometer.

(...) Steve, The accelerometer is actually a micromachined beam. Think of a miniature version of your arm holding a 5 lb brick. Your measurement axis is rotation about the shoulder joint. Whether or not you or the brick are moving, the brick is (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

brick, measurement
(score: 3.138)

  NT4 and GPFs in 1.9r4

Has anyone else had problems with large models when trying to move the view? (zoomed in on model, needed to scroll in the view window to work on another section) I decided to throw together a rough Death Star Trench with the X-Wing, Darth's Tie, and (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

dimension, wall
(score: 3.128)

  Re: Autonomous Robot

in article 399399F2.ADECFC6D@airmail.net, Steve Baker at lego-robotics@crynwr.com wrote on 8/10/00 11:15 PM: (...) That's the sort of thing I've been imagining. JP Brown's Laser Target invention (URL) be generalized up to something involving a paper (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

dimension, wall
(score: 3.125)

  Re: Do you think there is a market for your MOCs on eBay? Please discuss...

(...) original (...) Well, the Guild of Bricksmiths (URL) demonstrates that there is a niche market for these things, but until I hear of GoB members giving up their day jobs, I'd assume that there isn't a "decent market". MOCs have to sell for a (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, wall
(score: 3.112)

  Re: Will we ever see more bulk bricks?

: "In reply to past remarks about production overs and sending more bricks to the bulk pack lines." I just emailed Lego about expanding the Rust, Sea Green and Tan lines into bulk. I to share the interest in more availablility since I like to (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brick, wall
(score: 3.101)

  Castle De Laroux

This is a link to one of my first publicly posted mocs. The overall dimensions including the moat are roughly 3 by 4 feet. This was an experimental version until I get started on a more complex version. Takes a couple of minutes to load, please (...) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.announce.moc)

brick, wall
(score: 3.096)

  Re: 15' max measurement

(...) I beleive "hard" rigid materials have high reflectivity of sound, such as metal and granite, etc. Pourous materials absorb sound, like brick and wood. You may have notised that sound absorbtions usually involve foam pads on the walls and (...) (28 years ago, 14-May-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

brick, measurement
(score: 3.089)

  Re: Arguing about nature, Nature, and ethics

In response to "Kevin Wilson" <kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com> in message news:G5vpnz.Fr8@lugnet.com... Kevin, I'm sorry that I haven't been able to get to all of your posts. You are raising some good issues that I'd like to attempt to tackle. By the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dimension, wall
(score: 3.078)

  Wizard's Tower/fortress

I have been busy this weekend building a wizard's fortress slash tower. It is not furnished yet and the pictures could be better, but I wanted to share it. Inside, against the back wall is a vortex that the wizards use to 'dimension gate' to other (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

dimension, wall
(score: 3.078)

  Re: How to make sea-side villages?

(...) Well, to handle the docks problem, you could build the dock 3-4 bricks high, then put a retaining wall on the village side so the water won't flood. Then you can put ladders up to the dock. It works because you only need about a 2 brick high (...) (22 years ago, 21-Sep-02, to lugnet.pirates)

brick, wall
(score: 3.059)

  Re: TLG and "Seeding"

In lugnet.general, David Zorn writes a worthy exposition of things clone related. As Dave Shuler commented (see other also worthy reply) its a trade-off - for less money I can do more stuff I enjoy. I'm sold. I can't speak to clones other than (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

dimension, wall
(score: 3.054)

More:  Next Page >>