  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 401 – 420 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Spanning large areas

Most stock LEGO sets use large, thin plates to create roofs and second-story floors. In some cases (like Fort Legorado, 6769), they have created super-large plates (black in this case) to do the job. What happens when you need to span a LARGER area (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.build.arch)

brick, wall
(score: 2.522)

  Re: Spanning large areas

Hey Brad, You've got some great ideas there! Some of them occured to me (and probably to other people) before, for example I'm sure many people use the "bound plates" method. In fact, I usually use this method. But while building my inn I discovered (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.build.arch)

brick, wall
(score: 2.521)

  [MN] 2 Days to Go, Tons of lots without bids! (eBay)

(URL) Lego - 100 Purple 1x2 grille Tiles No Bids Yet [MN] Lego - 100 Purple 1x2 Grille Tiles No Bids Yet [MN] Lego - 100 Dark Gray 1x2 Grille Tiles 2 No Bids Yet [MN] Lego - 100 Dark Gray 1x2 Grille Tiles 1 No Bids Yet [MN] Lego - 134 Orange 1x2 (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

brick, wall
(score: 2.521)

  FSOT: Classic Space, Trains, #540, #354, Ice Planet

Greetings all, I finally got all my trade and sale stuff organized and here it is, followed by my new Want list. I know a few of you have often voiced your distress with the lack of good used toy stores in your arear, so I wanted to offer some of (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

brick, wall
(score: 2.521)

  Re: Naming of pieces

"William R Ward" <bill@wards.net> wrote in message news:m28zhwxvqo.fsf@...iew.com... (...) +++ examples and comments snipped +++ I have to agree that a lot of the LDraw part names should be modified. I personally use partsref (and Peeron and (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.cad)

brick, dimension
(score: 2.521)

  Upadated part 4444p01  [DAT]

Here is an updated version of part 4444p01.dat The original part is by Tore Eriksson. I just changed the wall color from grey to the default brick color. 0 Castle Wall 2 x 5 x 6 with Stones Around Window Pattern 0 Name 4444p01.dat 0 Created by Tore (...) (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

brick, wall
(score: 2.520)

  Re: The Eastern Invasion Is Here !!

Wow, what a piece of work! I'm not building on quite the scale you are, or the authenticity, so I quite respect what you've been able to accomplish here. I have a couple notes, both from my own experience buiding a small multistory keep more or less (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

brick, wall
(score: 2.519)

  Re: A minifig pack for EVERY theme

(...) Thanks! (...) Welllll.... I'm not sure I agree. There's quite a long way to go IMO between a 1x4 arch piece and a 5x6 castle wall. There are many pieces that are not quite generic that I couldn't live without (for example the said arches, as (...) (24 years ago, 23-Apr-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

brick, wall
(score: 2.519)

  Kevin Salm's Complete Lego Want List

KEVIN SALM’S LEGO WANT LIST kdsalm@dreamscape.com ---...--- April 24, 2000 TOP PRIORITY ===...=== 1x4x2 hinged car roof holder - Yellow, Gray, Black, Blue, Red -- (URL) vertical windshield - Clear, TransLtBlue -- (URL) styles and colors of Aquazone (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, wall
(score: 2.519)

  Insights from a trip to France...

Ok, I just got back from France, where (of course) I saw a few actual historic castles. I have to say I've never really seen them before, since I've only ever really been in North America, where we lack the abundance of Mideaval architecture that (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle) !

brick, wall
(score: 2.518)

  Probable reason for our poor/small range (was RE: Probable effect of GST on LEGO)

Possible explanation of why we don't get soccer sets in Aus (There could be some minor errors in this, but I believe [based on past phone-calls to LA] that it is accurate): In order to get Lego sets in Australia, TLG sends images of all sets being (...) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

brick, wall
(score: 2.517)

  bulk pricing with the cost/stud method

Not sure if this has been discussed here yet. Just doing some number crunching. In trying to figure out how a simple brick is priced, I derived a price per stud rate, i.e.; a 2x4 brick is 8 studs. This does not take into account the possibly more (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brick, wall
(score: 2.517)

  Znap with bricks, for tall buildings

Hi, Znap came to a nearby TRU so I bought the 3510 polybag to check it out. I wonder about using Znap for a skyscraper skeleton. Does anybody have a working scheme for this? Below are some of my thoughts so far. Why do it? Load-bearing brick walls (...) (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

brick, wall
(score: 2.517)

  FS/FT Used Lego sets and instructions

USED LEGO SETS AND BUILDING INSTRUCTIONS ---...--- The following Used Lego sets and Building Instructions are from my personal Lego collection. Sets are 100% complete with no piece substitutions unless noted. Condition is Excellent to Very Good. (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, wall
(score: 2.517)

  RCX2 API Update

I made some mistakes in the first release, so here is a new version. I've also added counter support. <-Readme.txt-> RCX2 Header file for NQC2.1r2 - 27 April 2000 - James Pritchard rcx2api.nqh - NQC Header file that contains constant and macros for (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

brick, wall
(score: 2.516)

  FSOT: #540, #354, Space, Baseplates, + old stuff

Hey all, If you don't have any items to offer in trade, quote me a price for the item you want. My want list is at the bottom. Thanks for looking! Dave #540 Swiss Villa - Here's a true classic from the beginning of Lego. Set is missing only the bush (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, wall
(score: 2.515)

  doh!

I suspect I'm the only one who hadn't figured this out yet: Castles aren't starships. I figured this out last night. See, I'm building a largely white inner keep for the current revision of the Never Completed Castle. Since it's largely white, I get (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 2.513)

  Re: German Lego®-builder with mega-project

(...) Following is my attempt at the translation. Comments between parentheses are my own words. The rest of the translation is a bit loose in some sentences. Read well, Andreas Stabno (URL) Ballmann in his little empire The little basement (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

brick, wall
(score: 2.512)

  Wanted: Curved wall panels from set 6416 Poolside Paradise

Based upon this thread (URL) people may have extra of these to trade. I would like the four Clear curved thin-wall panels from one copy of set 6416 Poolside Paradise. I have a lot to offer in trade, but I can start by offering the following: 3 (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, wall
(score: 2.512)

  Odd Discovery re: Ninja Walls

Hi all, When resorting my parts for my upcoming move (ugh), I decided to put many of the large "panel" pieces together. What surprised me is that one of the long-available and now-unusual pieces--available only in the DACTA castle set currently (...) (24 years ago, 28-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 2.508)

More:  Next Page >>