  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 3461 – 3480 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Displacement Tonnage for Spaceships?

In Traveller, spaceships use a convention of how much hydrogen might (...) Whomever created "Traveller" obviously didn't think things through. Nor did (s)he know much about physics or space. Mass is a MUCH better way of comparing the sizes of space (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

measurement
(score: 1.472)

  Re: Displacement Tonnage for Spaceships?

(...) I would agree that it is not based on any true science. Rather, I suspect hydrogen displacement was chosen because of the potential "sounds cool factor", since it sounds like a nautical term. Some sci-fi's (not all) like to draw comparisons (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

measurement
(score: 1.472)

  Re: a Launch Command office building. Minus a roof!!!

(...) I really like this building. It looks like it would fit in very well with the rest of the theme. And the off angle wall looks really cool as well. By the way, I liked your hot rod too but I thought I would just post this message to express my (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)

wall
(score: 1.472)

  Re: Digital Camera

(...) I think someone mentioned this aspect of your search as being something that could mean you only need a puny camera. I personally think this is something that should make you look for the best quality, largest resolution, etc possible. Think (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

wall
(score: 1.472)

  FAO Schwartz display in Forum Shops (Vegas)

Hi all, I just got back from a sweet week in Las Vegas. I had a great time with my family and Chris. Throughout the trip Chris and I were trying to spot lego, especially in shell stations... we came across a KB Toyworks on the way to Hoover Dam... (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.loc.us.nv.veg, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.market.shopping) !

wall
(score: 1.472)

  Re: Bullet Train

combining two of Larry's posts... (...) That's not too bad. I got mine about a month before the price drop, when it was still in the $700 range. (...) Apparently there's a lens pack you can get for it that comes with a wide-angle and a zoom lens. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.publish)

wall
(score: 1.472)

  Re: My Latest MOC-- a Chateau

(...) Kyle, the columns you are talking about are mainly found in Belville sets. There is a dark brown column in 5804, blue column in 5825, dark pink in 5805, plus a number of white columns in the large palace 5808. Earlier Belville had them in (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)

wall
(score: 1.472)

  Re: Battle droid parts in MOCs?

Hey Kevin, Well, I've used the arms as hinge extensions. One thing I did was kind of like a hanger door, but I needed a gap, so I used several plates 1x2 w/handle, some on the wall, some on the door and used two arms each to connect them. That's all (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

wall
(score: 1.472)

  Re: Hope to help, edify and soothe, but probably won't

(...) <lil' snippage> First, let me say thank you to Dave K., who I think wrote a wonderful post at the beginning of this thread. Then Justin wrote... (...) This may be true with regards to the specific sites mentioned. It does give me reason to (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

dimension
(score: 1.472)

  Re: My Gun Control Rant

(...) Think about this for a moment: 1) Are all walls the same? 2) Are all washing machines the same? 3) What angle will a bullet hit a wall at? 4) What angle will a bullet hit a washing machine at? I concede that a bullet may well go through a wall (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

wall
(score: 1.472)

  SW Buckets at TRU

I took a trip to the TRU at Lawrence and VicPark this morning and noticed that they have a fair number (15-20) of the SW buckets (7159). Well... 7 less now that I've been there. I know that many people hate these buckets but at $14.98 I think (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

wall
(score: 1.472)

  Re: eToys closing down

"Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message news:G6LEBy.GDn@lugnet.com... (...) Good strategy on their part. Hold a very attractive sale that brings in lots of orders, THEN tell everyone its a closing down sale! Their US parent is still in (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

wall
(score: 1.472)

  Re: Duplo parts?

(...) As you noted, the logo should not be included (in LDraw). (...) So far, the flattened corners have been skipped on System-scale parts. Do the flattened corners deviate from a true circle by more than 1 LDU? If they do, then that adds weight to (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

wall
(score: 1.472)

  Re: Christmas Service in My Cathedral

Sorry for the delay in response. My internet access was down. My cathedral is modular. I used sub-parts a lot (there are about 20 sub-parts). For instance, each side of the nave is a separate part, and the floor is yet another one. Each of those (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.472)

  Re: SuperTrain 2001 layout

SRC wrote in message ... (...) You lost me. How do you come up with 750 sq ft. if the layout is moved away from a wall by a few feet? Perhaps a diagram would help ... -- John (remove the obvious to reply) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

wall
(score: 1.472)

  Stickers

Does anyone have a spare sticker for a station ? I need the timetable to go on the wall on a 7824 Please...I can make it worth someones while.... Michael Pratt (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

wall
(score: 1.472)

  MY BUY OF THE CENTURY

We stopped of at a boot fair yesterday, and while i was looking round, i spotted a yellow lego box. I went over to have a look , and i could hardly believe my eyes, it was none other then a excellent conditioned 6067 'The town wall tavern', and it (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.472)

  Asian Monuments - The Great Wall of China

Finally got enough pics and descriptions to post my Great Wall of China Lego MOC which will be my entry to the Ancients Theme 2001. The pics are at: (URL) designs feature: - look and feel of the Great Wall of China - a wall that snakes around and up (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle) !

wall
(score: 1.471)

  Re: My Gun Control Rant

(...) What if you miss? Does your shooter have enough power to force a bullet through wall of your home? What then? The fact is, statistics show that you are more likely to use your gun on yourself or your family, than you are a criminal. Do you (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

wall
(score: 1.471)

  Re: Survey Time Again!!!

(...) Something along the lines of the Great Wall, shortly after getting 6080 (my first castle set-- prior to 1986 I only liked space sets...). I was amazed after getting it at the amount of grey BRICKS that I suddenly had... previously, grey plates (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.471)

More:  Next Page >>