  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 2661 – 2680 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  My Non-LEGO family experiance (Nice Story)

Yesterday I had a neat experiance with my in-laws who were over for the afternoon. First a little background. My in-laws are well aware of my LEGO addiction and I have always felt a bit uncomfortable around them because I got the definite fealing (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Mystery Castle Piece

Hold onto them! :) These much-sought-after Tudor-style (half-timbered) wall pieces go for as much as $10 apiece on eBay. -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars www.filmforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Film News (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.524)

  Re: What sucks

(...) And wall pieces. Everybody always forgets about them when talking about POOPs, but really...why not just bricks and arches? J (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.524)

  Parts Sale - Ninja, some Adventurers, some Star Wars

Hey folks, I happened across some clearanced 6093 Ninja Flying Fortresses at a WM...I decided to grab them and take some parts I need/want and hope that you all can use the rest. Please, don't prove me wrong! I've got a lot of parts for sale, (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Pics from the weekend!

(...) That might work-- I wonder how many cubes they have to support it.... (...) That's actually something I was thinking of last night-- perhaps something like: This area is kinda "outside" the city, but away from battle ___...___ | | | Raised bit (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

wall
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Pics from the weekend!

(...) Wow, Really?! Congrats. :-) (Eric's LEGO time goes down, but his PRIMO time goes up) ;-) (...) yes, maybe something like you suggest would work. If you have no table saw, or other way to cut plywood, I have used 1" thick corragated cardboard. (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

wall
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Is 25% off enough?

Fro off the wall sets, try Tuesday morning: www.tmdirect.com This is where things go when they sat on the shelf too long... I got 5909 Adventurers treasure raiders (URL) $20 - I got it for $5 Look at the Tuesday morning website - there is a place to (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Pics from the weekend!

Well now the ideas seem to be flowing... :-) (...) I think they have a ton of them. I doubt we have to worry about running out of them. (...) I like this a lot. With your layout we don't waste a lot of space with the Battle/Army. The only concern I (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

wall
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Page 7 of Spring S@H catalog

Wayback, I had an auction where I had some of the Accessory Packs with the blue 1x6x5 wall with viewscreen printing. Well, some people never paid, so I have at least one pack left. Do you think there would be enough interest in it to (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Lego direct for castle ...

(...) This question seems to be key. What kind of Lego elements will generate the most long-term demand, in terms of the number of elements consumed? I don't think new parts, parts in odd colors (such as pink), or rare parts that you need a hundred (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Technic Box #1 update

"Phil Watt" <wattsup1@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:38B73B00.B5E5C4...ink.net... (...) <snip> (...) <snipage.> (...) <snip> I also was dissapointed by the broken bits, but left them in thinking that maybe if someone has an "off the wall" (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

wall
(score: 1.524)

  Deep Freeze @ THE BRICKYARD

Check out the wind chill at The Brickyard! A Brickyard Update: (URL) Brickyard just posted the contents of several 6520s (Mobil Outpost) from the Arctic theme! Great new elements and 'figs, plus a healthy assortment of everyone's favorite: Orange. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.523)

  2150 retrostation and 9365 community vehicles for auction

Hello everyone. In order to fuel my until recently dormant car stereo habit, I've decided to auction these sets. I have more goodies that I may add later if things go well. This is a once, twice, sold auction. I'll start the bidding at the price on (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.523)

  Re: Feelings over 2000 sets . . .

In lugnet.starwars, Brad Hamilton writes: <snip> (...) These are a bit too juniorized for my tastes. I love the Mini-figs though and the siege weapons are pretty good. Actually I like the Bulls stuff better than the King LEO models although I like (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.523)

  Billpoint by eBay/Wells Fargo

What will this do to PayPal/X.com?? (URL) Daily Archives SYSTEM LETS INDIVIDUALS ACCEPT CREDIT-CARD PAYMENTS Billpoint, a new Internet payment method developed by eBay.com and Well Fargo, will allow individual buyers and sellers using eBay's auction (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.services, lugnet.market.theory)

wall
(score: 1.523)

  Re: Feelings over 2000 sets . . .

I think that LEGO's point is to reduce the piece count to make it easier for children to put together. Actually, I have a love/hate relationship with the juniorized pieces. On the one hand, they do reduce the complexity (bad), but on the other hand, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)

wall
(score: 1.523)

  Re: Feelings over 2000 sets . . .

The concave corridor corners you speak of are in the set. If only they had used these pieces to make corridors in the MF, since they're basically the same shape. I've been doing that a lot lately, looking at other Lego lines and thinking "hmmm... I (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)

wall
(score: 1.523)

  Mystery Castle Piece

Hello there, this is my first message so I hope i'm doing this right! I need help - I have a castle wall piece (like the grey or black pieces) but this is yellow, with black lines up and down it. I have two of these pieces - can anyone tell me which (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.523)

  Re: Containers

(...) It's more than just the letters, the actual stud is ever so slightly taller. When I gently slid a plate into a chanel made by reversing two thin walls, the top of the stud caught the edge of the wall. The two stud wide channel with 3 plates + (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.523)

  Several New Buildings added to my Site...

Well I have finally gotten around to updating my Castle pages again. (URL) have added the following structures... 1. Right now this is just a generic building for my town although I do like it quite a bit. This building came about mostly because I (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.523)

More:  Next Page >>