 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5019
5018  |  5020
Subject:
Parts Sale - Ninja, some Adventurers, some Star Wars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 02:31:18 GMT

Hey folks,

I happened across some clearanced 6093 Ninja Flying Fortresses at a WM...I
decided to grab them and take some parts I need/want and hope that you all
can use the rest.  Please, don't prove me wrong!

I've got a lot of parts for sale, including Ninja minifigs, 8x8 and 4x10
'megabricks', plenty of low black slopes, log bricks and wall segments, and
even some of the sloped wall pieces.

I've deliberately priced them to sell fast, because I don't want to turn this
into a full-time thing.  You'll find that my prices are almost always lower
than auctions or other parts sales.

Head on over to http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura and follow the 'Parts
Sale' link!  I hope you find something useful there.  Let me know if you do.

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 12/19/1999
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m