 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5018
Re: Sets for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 19:08:01 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Helge Viker writes:
I have the sets below for sale. All prices are in USD, + actual shipping cost.
Shipping rates are given at the bottom. A description of some of the sets are
given after the list of sets. Please find pictures and piece counts on Lugnet.
All sets are sealed, but a few have some minor self wear. I have several of
most of the sets.

Some changes to my FS list:

PROMOTIONALS
1029 Tine milk truck 23
1955 Color Line Cruise Ship 55
2149 Color Line Cargo Truck 50
2535 Shell Race Car 5
2536 Shell Water Jet 5
2537 Shell River Raft 5
2538 Shell Crossbow Flamer 5
2539 Shell Batwing Flyer 5
2540 Shell Fright Knights' Catapult 5
2541 Shell Adventurers' Buggy 5
2542 Shell Adventurers' Mini Plane 5
2543 Shell UFO Zipper 5
2544 Shell Technic Microbike 5
2556 Shell Ferrari 75

TRAIN
4555 Freight Loading Station 110

ADVENTURERS
1183 Pharao 5
5901 River raft 5
5978 Sphynx Secret Surprise 40

CASTLE
2848 Fright Knights Flying Machine 3
2872 Witch's Fireplace 6
6004 Crossbow Cart 5
6097 Night Lord's Castle 65

AQUAZONE
6125 Sea Sprint 9 6
6180 Hydro Search Sub 55

PIRATES
5134 Shooting cannons service pack 9
6280 Armada Flagship 55

CITY
2885 Ice Cream Stand 5
2887 Gas Pump 5
2962 Life Guard Res-Q 15
6420 Mail Carrier 5
6436 Go-Kart 5
6479 Emergency Response Center 55
6518 Baja Buggy 3
6585 Hang Glider 5
6625 Speed Trackers 10

WESTERN
6766 Rapid River Village 50

SPACE
6815 Hovertron 5
6919 Planetary Prowler 40
6969 Celestial Stinger 40
6979 Interstellar Starfighter 60

TECHNIC
2129 Blast-Off Dragster 15
8203 Rover Discovery 9
8232 Chopper Force 45
8246 Hydro Racer 9
8247 Road Rebel 11
8437 Future Car 70
8459 Pneumatic Front-End Loader 110

1029 Tine Milk Truck: This set is a promo for a Norwegian diary firm, and was
only sold in Norway on postal order for a few months.

1955 and 2149: Promotional for the Color Line Ferry company. Only sold on the
boats.

2535 - 2543: Shell promo sets from 1998. Never sold in USA.

5134: This is the European Service pack containing two cannons capable of
shooting 1x1 cylinder pieces. Comes with 12 "cannon balls" and wheels. Never
sold in USA.

2556: The big Formula 1 racing car from 1997. Lugnet gives the piece count of
579 pieces.  Never been for sale in USA.

6004: A great source for weapons. Comes with 3 crossbows, 2 shields and 1(+1)
spears.

Shipping rates ( air mail, low priority ):

0 - 250 grams: 3 USD
250 - 500 grams: 5 USD
500 - 1000 grams: 9 USD
1 - 2 kg: 14 USD
2 - 5 kg 27 USD
5 - 10 kg: 42 USD

1 kg = 2,2 US pounds

Prices are given for shipping from Europe to USA/Canada. Shipping to Europe
will be lower, and for some part of the world it will be higher.

The cost of shipping a 2556 will be 14 USD, but in this case many small sets
can be added without increasing the shipping cost.

I except payment in cash ( USD, DM, GBP or Scandinavian currencies ), a
personal check ( with an addition of 8 USD to cover the exchange fee ) or
direct bank transfer ( with an addition of 5 USD to cover my fee) If you send
cash, please send registered; less risk of loosing the letter in the mail. US
Money Orders are not valid here in Norway.

Helge
Email: helgevi@hotmail.com