 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5829
5828  |  5830
Subject:
Sets for sale; cutting prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 19:36:46 GMT

I am cutting the prices of many of my sets. Because I now sell the lego through
a company ( my brother in law's one man company ! ), I don't have to pay VAT on
the sets I buy in Norway, and sell to other countries. My long term goal is to
have a wide range of sets at reasonable prices (and yes I know I still have
some way to go on some of the prices, but for the moment this is the best I can
do), and maybe I even manage to get up a website.

All prices are in USD, + actual shipping cost. Shipping rates are given at the
bottom. A description of some of the sets are given after the list of sets.
Please find pictures and piece counts on Lugnet ( http://www.lugnet.com ). All
sets are new and sealed, but a few have some minor shelf wear. I have
several/many of most of the sets.

Set number, year, set name, price (USD)
Promotionals
1029 1999 Tine milk truck 21
2535 1998 Shell Race Car 4
2536 1998 Shell Water Jet 4
2537 1998 Shell River Raft 4
2538 1998 Shell Crossbow Flamer 4
2539 1998 Shell Batwing Flyer 4
2540 1998 Shell Fright Knights' Catapult 4
2541 1998 Shell Adventurers' Buggy 4
2542 1998 Shell Adventurers' Mini Plane 4
2543 1998 Shell UFO Zipper 4
2544 1998 Shell Technic Microbike 4
2556 1997 Shell Ferrari 60
2148 1997 Imagination Celebration Truck 18
3442 1998 LEGOLAND California Truck 18
3438 1999 McDonald's Restaurant 20
1999 McDonald no 6 2

TRAIN
4555 Freight Loading Station 90

Western
2845 1997 Indian Chief 3
6766 1997 Rapid River Village 45

Castle
2848 1997 Fright Knights Flying Machine 3
2872 1997 Witch's Fireplace 4
6004 1997 Crossbow Cart 4
6097 1997 Night Lord's Castle 60

City
2885 1997 Ice Cream Stand 5
2886 1997 Formula I Car 4
2887 1998 Gas Pump 3
2962 1998 Life Guard Res-Q 12
6400 1997 Go-Cart 4
6420 1998 Mail Carrier 4
6436 1999 Go-Kart 4
6479 1998 Emergency Response Center 55
6518 1996 Baja Buggy 3
6564 1997 Recycle Truck 7
6585 1998 Hang Glider 5
6625 1996 Speed Trackers 8

Pirates
5134 1995 Shooting cannons service pack 9
6280 1996 Armada Flagship 55

Adventureres
1183 1999 Pharao 5
5901 1999 River raft 5

Aquazone
6100 1998 Aquashark Dart 3
6125 1995 Sea Sprint 9 4
6135 1996 Spy Shark 7
6180 1998 Hydro Search Sub 45

Space
1858 1996 Cloud Cruiser 3
6815 1996 Hovertron 4
6919 1998 Planetary Prowler 28
6942 1999 Speed Sled 3
6969 1998 Celestial Stinger 36
6979 1997 Interstellar Starfighter 55

Technic
2129 1997 Blast-Off Dragster 11
8203 1998 Rover Discovery 7
8286 1996 3 In 1 Car 70
8440 1995 Octan Indy Racer 45
8459 1997 Pneumatic Front-End Loader 95

1029 Tine Milk Truck: This set is a promo for a Norwegian diary firm, and was
only sold in Norway on postal order for a few months.

2535 - 2543: Shell promo sets from 1998.

5134: This is the European Service pack containing two cannons capable of
shooting 1x1 cylinder pieces. Comes with 12 "cannon balls" and wheels. Never
sold in USA.

2556: The big Formula 1 racing car from 1997. Lugnet gives the piece count of
579 pieces.

2885: This set have some rare parts; female minifig with pink torso ++

6004: A great source for weapons. Comes with 3 crossbows, 2 shields and 1(+1)
spears.

6625: Contains two police men, one police car and a motorcycle ( The old type,
not a trike ! )

2148, 3442 and 3438: These can still be bought from S@H . So if you live in the
US, that is definitively a cheaper option.

Shipping rates ( air mail, low priority ):

0 - 250 grams: 3 USD
250 - 500 grams: 5 USD
500 - 1000 grams: 9 USD
1 - 2 kg: 14 USD
2 - 5 kg 27 USD
5 - 10 kg: 42 USD

1 kg = 2,2 US pounds

Prices are given for shipping from Europe to USA/Canada. Shipping to Europe
will be lower, and for some part of the world it will be higher.

The cost of shipping a 2556 will be 14 USD, but in this case many small sets
can be added without increasing the shipping cost.

Helge

Email: helgevi@hotmail.com