 Marketplace / Auctions / 4781
4780  |  4782
Subject:
2150 retrostation and 9365 community vehicles for auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 19:41:22 GMT

Hello everyone.  In order to fuel my until recently dormant car stereo habit,
I've decided to auction these sets.  I have more goodies that I may add later
if things go well.  This is a once, twice, sold auction.  I'll start the
bidding at the price on pause.  I won't set a specific bid increment
unless people get silly.  I have a long history on RTL.  I can provide
numerous references if necessary.  Buyer pays shipping.  To bid, send me email
here:

brian_and_lynn@yahoo.com

I'll notify you if you're out bid.  I'll also post updates here, probably
daily.  Here are the set details:

2150 Retrostation
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=2150
It's the red one, not the yellow one, just to be clear.  The set is sealed,
new in the box.  The boxes for this set didn't seem to hold up as well as other
sets for some reason.  I think the box was exposed to some humidity because it
hasn't aged well.  The flaps on the end are bulging, almost as if they've
expanded.  I would call the box condition fair.

2150 Retrostation     $73 open

9365 Dacta Community Vehicles
This is the older set (1993), not the new town jr set.  It contains a number of
older town vehicles before they were juniorized.  Notable pieces are the red
and white striped 1x4x3 clear thin wall windows from the ambulance, and red
1x4x2 airplane windows with trans blue glass.  This set also comes with a green
plastic container with a clear plastic lid to hold the pieces.  Also some road
cards with building instructions on the other side.  A very cool set.  The box
is perfect.

9365 Dacta Community Vehicles     $69 open

Let me know if you have any questions.

Brian Lanning
brian_and_lynn@yahoo.com