 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1162
Re: Technic Box #1 update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 16:22:47 GMT

"Phil Watt" <wattsup1@earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:38B73B00.B5E5C483@earthlink.net...
Thanks for the update Mark.

I felt the same way when I had the box and saw the broken bits. • <snip>
I say the next person (Ken) should just throw away the broken parts.
Any others agree?

<snipage.>

While trading brand-new parts is certainly not
required, I definitely think the Jambalaya boxes should
not be used as a dumping ground for "defective" parts.
</soapbox>
<snip>
I also was dissapointed by the broken bits, but left them in thinking that
maybe if someone has an "off the wall" type of idea and wanted to glue
and/or modify some bricks these would be the ideal pieces to experiment
with.
My 1.3808 cents.

Cheers
Oliver