  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 2641 – 2660 of about 30000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: How good is 8485 Technic Control Center?

(...) Can the train speed controller be used to control regular 9v motors? That could be useful, especially since it has a wall transformer. I'd be interested to hear a bit about the function of the speed controller. I don't know anything about the (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic)

wall
(score: 1.525)

  Re: Page 7 of Spring S@H catalog

(...) The 1x6x5 wall piece is not so bad. And a little known fact is how old that piece really is. It dates back to the early 80's (maybe even late 70's). It was rarely used, and some of it's few applications included as walls in all three of the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.525)

  Re: How to make shackles

(...) could have a really (...) And now for something completely different..... Monty Python's The Lego Grail..... A figure outfitted in black and blue armor, crested w/a black hawk, shouts insults and taunts from high atop his Yellow Castle wall, (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.525)

  (canceled)

wall
(score: 1.525)

  Re: How to make shackles

(...) castle Anthrax? (...) wrote in message (...) I wouldn't give to (...) "First we must find a shrubbery......Yes! a shrubbery.....or may be a very tall deciduos tree thingy...." (...) guard must really like (...) never gave me shackles. (...) (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Lego hangovers?

you haven't been to a wamalug meeting, start at 9 or 10 in the morning, end around midnight(usually, yesterday was an exception). 99 BURPs on the wall, 99 BURPs on the wall, take one down, pass it around... 98 BURPs on the .... :) -Chris (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Space docking port

"Duane Hess" <DNJHESS@ZDNETMAIL.COM> wrote in message news:Fqn9A2.EAq@lugnet.com... (...) I like this redesign. My only vice is the panel being exposed on the inboard side. I made some more adjustments to this design (which I lost because of a (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)

wall
(score: 1.524)

  Re: New Steam Launch

Mr L F Braun wrote (...) of rowboats. Minor mod musing: Rather than have to put the control sticks on their own blocks to the floor, use 1x1x1 light blocks (the ones with the stud in the side) backward facing in the wall supporting the windscreen, (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats)

wall
(score: 1.524)

  New Lego Parts: closing tomorrow

All pieces are new. Here are some of the highlighted values: 30 green 3-leaf narrowleaf plants Current bid: $2.75 Auction ends on: Feb-27-00 21:53:50 PST (URL) red 2x2x2 steep slope bricks/minifig dresses Current bid: $4.99 (URL) green 16x32 (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Thoughts on using yellow for a castle...

(...) Yes, that red line was inspired. It's the kind of touch that lends a martial aspect, by invoking the sacrifice of those who have defended the city in times gone by. And I loved the sloped bottom as well--your wall looks formidable and (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Inn/tavern teaser

(...) Bruce I use technic pins (not friction pins)1 in most of my modular creations like my Inn, Church, and City Wall. I don't have pics of the pins on the in but here are pics of the Church and City wall. (URL) most buildings I use 1x1 technic (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.524)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

(...) Agreed 100%. I think we are looking after sought after volume parts which are in current sets. I'm thinking of parts like castle walls, 4561 thin wall windows and the like. I doubt you'd ever get parts like 4561 nose as those parts only have (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.524)

  (canceled)

wall
(score: 1.524)

  Pics from the weekend!

Well, as some of you know, we had a "dry-run" for NELUG's upcoming castle display at The Construction Site ( (URL) )... Here's my set of pictures (Eric and Dan may be likely to post more later): (URL) the dry run, though, I decided I liked a lot of (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Several New Buildings added to my Site...

Eric, you are doing some *terrific* things there. If you're not satisfied with the wall gate structure, I'd suggest making the outer face a little more interesting. Maybe a few more windows, flags, or shields...? -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

wall
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Different kind of castle

(...) Finally another Ninja theme MOC.....I have been working on mine for a year....I am ver impressed....lol I am a fan of the Osaka castle I saw in a travel magazine ....I would love to know of any historical links that have pictures of the castle (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Several New Buildings added to my Site...

Hi eric, I'd like to comment on a job well done! I love your city wall and gatehouse, as I mentioned earlier the use of slopes gives it a powerful touch. Did your first version include the inside slopes too? I didn't notice that earlier and like (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

wall
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Mormon bashing again

(...) An extreme example of this would be walking into a government building and seeing a swastika mounted on the wall. Now, I don't know about you, but I would very quickly get the impression that which ever government agency was housed in said (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

wall
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Pics from the weekend!

(...) yet. I am hoping tonight works out. After looking at this again I like it even better. This is just incredibly cool in that it takes on the feel of a real medieval village just like I am shooting for with my stuff. We need to add some more (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

wall
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Pics from the weekend!

(...) city out of BURPS? (ha ha - more work;) What other additions will be made to this before it's ready to be displayed? Your landscape for Mindfest was very nice, but I doubt it's as necessary for this. Once again - this is only serving as a (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.524)

More:  Next Page >>