 Pirates / 659
Re: New Steam Launch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 13:26:05 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote
I have new pictures of my rowboat-based Steam
Lanuch (circa 1890-1920)
http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/Steamlaunch-1.jpg
http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/Steamlaunch-2.jpg

Cool.  When I get around to 1890's I'll finally have a use for my flotilla
of rowboats.

Minor mod musing: Rather than have to put the control sticks on their own
blocks to the floor, use 1x1x1 light blocks (the ones with the stud in the
side) backward facing in the wall supporting the windscreen, and connect the
control sticks to those.  You get control sticks without using up any floor
space.  Just musing....

I have new autogyro and carrier biplane .jpgs as well, but
those are highly unpiratical by any stretch of the imagination.  ;)

So where will one have to go to get the URLs for these? (being a bit of fan
of autogyros :-)

Regards

Richard
Still baldly going...