 Pirates / 672
Re: off topic Autogyros (re: New Steam Launch)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 02:29:01 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote
Richard Parsons wrote:
Mr L F Braun wrote
I have new autogyro and carrier biplane .jpgs as well, but
those are highly unpiratical by any stretch of the imagination.  ;)
So where will one have to go to get the URLs for these? (being a bit of • fan
of autogyros :-)
Here you go (picture 1 is of the unit folded for storage, BTW)
http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/autogyro-1.jpg
http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/autogyro-2.jpg
http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/autogyro-3.jpg
http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/autogyro-4.jpg

Before we go too far off-topic (whoops, too late, mea culpa, sorry) the
autogyro is entirely too cool.  I particularly liked the work around the
rotor - that'll dramatically improve some of my helicopterish musings. I'll
have to dig out my aviation bits now.....

Regards

Richard
Still baldly going...
Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/