  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 2281 – 2300 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Line Following by Humans versus Bots

(...) You are right that with one stationary light sensor, line following is not a trivial matter. Change the constraint and it starts to become a little more trivial... we're just splitting the problem by focusing on both the mechanical and (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.541)

  Re: More 2000 TRU Prices

Jeff Johnston wrote in message <383371AA.A968DDEE@m...ne.net>... (...) Random sigh of disappointment - why must LEGO make the "bad guys" have SUCH ugly faces nowadays. Wolf Pack didn't need eye patches sewn directly onto their skin. Ewwwww. LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.541)

  Last hours on Ebay: Lego, Technic and Mindstorms lots

Hello! I am currently running around 40 misc lots of Lego parts on Ebay. Many of them are Technic and Mindstorms. Most items end within next hours or even minutes. Some still have no bids or run at openning bids. Please check the complete listing: (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.541)

  Re: 2001 SW Lego

Bah! Jeff, I have only met you once so I don't know you well. Personally I would have never guesses that you would be up to something like this :). I now have a new respect for your humor :). The funny thing is that everything you wrote is entirely (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

wall
(score: 1.541)

  compiling legOS

Hi all, I think we have finally gotten a cross compiler built for Solaris. I am still not 100% sure. I will not say that we have until I have seen a robot driving around the table which has a program written in legOS and downloaded in it. However at (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

wall
(score: 1.541)

  Re: 1x1x1 classic window in white

(...) Minas Tirith, at microfig scale. They would decorate buildings as huge, panoramic windows. My best estimates (based on the practical limitations of curved 1x2 wall building) is that it will have to be at least 8 feet across, and around 4-5 (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.541)

  Re: Is 6097 Night Lords Castle worth it

(...) Well, the large Aquashark sub ("Shark's Crystal Cave") and the #2-sized Aquasharks set are both still in stock at a KB ToyWorks here in NJ. The bad side? They're still full price. (!!!) The Planetary Prowler I bought up at $10/ea from a local (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.541)

  2001 SW Lego

Well, it looks like I'm in luck! I stopped by the Wal-Mart on the way home to pick up a spare A-Wing Fighter, and what do I find inside but the new 2001 LEGO catalog! Sorry, no scans yet, I just upgraded my OS and the driver isn't working properly, (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

wall
(score: 1.541)

  O_ASYNC problem (Solaris again)

Hi all, We are persisting with our build on solaris for legOS 0.2.2 things are getting closer. We have sorted out the getopt.h problems by just copying the getopt.c and getopt.h into the dll-src directory (because it is a known path for the Makefile (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

wall
(score: 1.541)

  Re: Problem with asm statement in loader.c

(...) Hi Klaus, first: forget gcc-2.95.2 for CROSS-compiling for the moment, it does NOT work with legOS-0.2.2. You can compile legOS using it, but legOS will hang immediately when you try to download any user program. I guess only Markus is able to (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

wall
(score: 1.541)

  Re: Wireless Robots

Matt, I have built a lego robot controlled by a PC, using an IR link to communicate commands. It used the same IR technology as Mindstorms, but had an omni-directional IR link on the robot. The problem is link speed. For reliable communication, you (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.541)

  Re: Homebrew rotation sensor idea

Welcome aboard, Dave (and David). Sounds like a pretty good idea, but one caveats: if you plan on using the standard light sensor, be aware that it does not (in my experience) give constant readings: i.e., point it at a spot on a wall and let it (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.541)

  Selflearning Scout robot

Using the new Lego SDK for the Scout I've built and programmed a self learning Scout robot. The artificial intelligence of the Scout is based on a roulette wheel brain. The small robot will drive around and learn how to avoid colliding into walls (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.scout)

wall
(score: 1.540)

  The Datsville Alehouse  [DAT]

<begin ad for datsville alehouse> Welcome to the datsville alehouse. Let us transport you back in time to a world when powerful knights and kings fought for controll of the land and when fair maidens were offered as prizes in archery tournaments and (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

wall
(score: 1.540)

  WAMALUG Report and News

Friday was the opening of the Lego Outlet Store in Potomac Mills Shopping Center, and many members of the Washington Metro Area Lego User Group were there, eagerly anticipating it. When the clock chimed 10 o'clock, we were ready to rush in, only to (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.org.us)

wall
(score: 1.540)

  Re: TAN castle walls? It CAN'T be! But what IS it?

(...) Just look at the light on the sheet/cloth the person used the light distribution matches that of the distribution on the LEGO. Another point when I have tried using a flash I took a picture of a Gray wall and the entire wall took on a color (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.540)

  Re: Anyone using motors, etc. in Castle creations?

(...) Has (...) of (...) My own motor-use in a castle was for a working water-wheel jutting from the side of the castle into the river-area. By building a fairly large wheel out of bricks and Technic elements, and gearing the motor down slightly, I (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.540)

  Re: Lugnet Roll-call

Name: Tim Buchheim Gender: Male Year of Birth: 1977 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 16 Location: Claremont, CA E-mail Address: tcb@cs.hmcREMOVETHESPAM.edu LEGO/home page URL(s): (URL) Status: Single Children: 0 Occupation: Student (Math/Computer (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

wall
(score: 1.540)

  Re: I´d like to see some house designs

(...) I built a big house a year ago, but with weird colors. I have some pictures, if you want them, e-mail me and I'll send them. About the wall question, there are a few ways to go: a) build a three wall house, i.e. leave an open space in the (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.town)

wall
(score: 1.540)

  LegOS 0.2.2 on Win95 (almost)

What i did: 0 Follow HOWTO for 0.1.7 (with 0.2.2 archive of course) 1 Add #define O_ASYNC _FASYNC to ...\cygwin-b20\H-i58...ys\fcntl.h (Thanks Luis Villa) 2 - create a subdirectory under legOS\include named lnp, and move lnp.h and lnp-logical.h from (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

wall
(score: 1.540)

More:  Next Page >>