  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 2261 – 2280 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: A few questions...

Hi John, "John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GvED4r.GIG@lugnet.com... (...) interested, (...) I have one too and I'm using the log wall's in my current project. You can find a picture of it here: (URL) idea is to build a two (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: Early Castle Wall Components Musings...

(...) According to this statement, none of the walls can be put together, even with each other, as they never appeared in Lego literature connected in any way. :) They may've done it so people wouldn't get the false impression that they came (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: 2 8299 CD-ROM's Available!

(...) Yeah, I wondered about that too - I thought maybe you were, like, old and climbed it when it was still legal - 70's or so I believe. (...) So.. who do you know at teh Vatican that got you there? You must've been doing a nice "grande tour", (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Picture of new Belville rotating wall pannel

I just found this eBay auction which has a nice picture of the new Belville rotating wall pannel: (URL) Frank Filz ---...--- Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com (business only please) Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.belville)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  White Stripes signed LEGO wall

One of the local radio stations here in Atlanta are auctioning off a signed White Stripes LEGO wall, there isn't a picture of it on the site yet but here is the link: (URL) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: Extra RAM

To find doors, you can assume that they are are always on a wall. Then, to find an open door, use an edge finding algorithm to highlight the edges. Where there should be a wall, but is not, there must be a door. A closed door could be found by (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  CCC-style wall with modern accoutrements

Been a long time since I used the word "accoutrements"...hope I got it right. Anyway, here's the latest in wacky things from the Spotted Cow. It's a CCC-compatible corner wall manned by a huge crew of...black guys. I guess this is the counterpart (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: Trees...~\o I think that I shall never seeEEeee... ~\o

I am probably interested in some of your parts, I'll have to look at the set to see what all is in it. If I remember the set correctly you can take the following parts and make a "poor-man's" hopper car (or at least the top half of it). You would (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Tyco problems

Greetings, fellow non-Conformists ;) I'm not a frequent lurker of this particular forum, so perhaps my observations are old news, but I thought I'd share them anyway. I've purchased clone bricks over time, first for cost reasons, but also I have (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Lego in Wall St. Journal

Hi, I just noticed that on page B-2 of today's WSJ there is a photo with the caption: James Gosling, right, and Kay Neuenhofen of Sun Microsystems maneuver a robot made of Legos in a demonstration at the Moscone Center Tuesday. The B/W photo shows (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: red castle wall corners?

(...) See: (URL) beware, the ones on eBay looked stressed damaged to me -- notice the discolored almost white lines near the tops of the red corner pieces? -- Richard (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: red castle wall corners?

(...) Good eye, Richard! In addition, you'd really only be bidding on those two corner pieces and the tapered roof; the rest of the pieces are commonish, or at any rate not particularly interesting. Dave! (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: red castle wall corners?

(...) This seller must have gotten a load from an abusive kid. There are several other abused lots. (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: red castle wall corners?

(...) elements from this set. Too bad the seller is breaking these lots up this way, one would have to win most all of them to reconstruct any of the sets... ++Lar (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: red castle wall corners?

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) canopy (...) win (...) I assume this lot was a garage sale or thrift store purchase of a box containing the entirety of someone's collection. As we all know, putting a collection which is not separated (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: BRICKFEST; Castle wall components

(...) Oh, scratch that. I managed to gang up some gray pieces and am working on my modular piece right now! :-) (...) Yep, I agree! This is gonna be fun, I hope more people join in! -Shiri XFUT .org.us.wamalug (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: BRICKFEST; Castle wall components

One fun afternoon later, I'm done with one section... It's 32 studs across, and 19.3 studs high (at the highest point). (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: Early Castle Wall Components Musings...

(...) That's fascinating! Just out of curiosity, how did you discover this? I agree with you that this Castle system was a gem. I remember well the first time that I saw the sets - in a Target store in 1984, I believe. My jaw just dropped...they (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: Early Castle Wall Components Musings...

Unfortunately, that's when TLG also went to the grate-front-helmets-...on't-open. I was glad to see the (new) standard-helmet-with...ight-visor appear later on. ~Mark (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: Early Castle Wall Components Musings...

(...) I loved those helments and I wish TLG would make more! (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.825)

More:  Next Page >>