 General / 12280
Re: red castle wall corners?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 08:15:10 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ...
In lugnet.general, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.general, Joseph Gonzalez writes:
where on earth did they get red castle wall corner elements from??

See:

I agree. One of the white lots this seller has contains the octagonal • canopy
elements from this set.

Too bad the seller is breaking these lots up this way, one would have to • win
most all of them to reconstruct any of the sets...

I assume this lot was a garage sale or thrift store purchase of a box
containing the entirety of someone's collection. As we all know, putting a
collection which is not separated into sets, BACK into sets is not easy. At
least this seller usually puts parts which really need to be together
together. I have to say that I have bought a ton of lots from this seller to
improve my parts selection. I wonder what she does with the basic bricks?

Frank