  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 1761 – 1780 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: XP-21 CAD model complete (my first large CAD ship!)

(...) You're right. I could not get those parts to fit correctly with the normal movements. Is there a way to adjust the snap too dimension in MLCAD or do I need to make the adjustments manually (as in change the position values in the dat file)? (...) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: "They Live" spoilers [removed] (was Re: John Carpenter )

(...) Heh. Alright. The concept was originally "Buckaroo Banzai vs The World Crime League", which is mentioned at the end of The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension. When that fell apart, the concept was heavily modified (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: UCS crewing question + other question 'bout UCS

"Rene Virsik" <virsik@sco.svf.stuba.sk> wrote in message news:GADCF6.H5r@lugnet.com... (...) Haven't seen them yet so I don't know. (...) Hopefully. If you can't wait and you have 3 MTT's to spare wander on over to (URL) and download the DATs for (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: The "Centrite Carona" Hardsuit.

Not bad for a first attempt. Simple, but it works. Don't hesitate to experiment. If you would like suggestions for your next MAU, try different limb designs and maybe add some dimension to the torso. Keep the head though; it has a nice helmet shape (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: My first boxcar

Simple and effective, it works well. Those 1x1+1x1 brackets are very useful but not as common as they could be. I like the way you have used the larger than one stud dimension of them to make your design work, thats the bit that always annoys me! (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Town & Train at NWBrickCon 2005

(...) I'll be bringing my 13.5 foot cable-stayed bridge and my 9 foot Great Lakes ore freighter. Both are scale models of actual objects, and are accurate not only in dimension and shape, but in the number and size of the components from which they (...) (19 years ago, 25-Sep-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: NXT Optimized Array Handling

Thanks Dick, I also found info on how arrays are handled in the Executable File Spec. I didn't see it before. My cut on this is that I will use single-dimension arrays in non-time-critical areas and avoid mult-dimensional arrays alltogether. It (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Age average

(...) If you're talking about being "chopped up for hamburger", though, I think you're better off referencing Soylent Green. ;) Okay, now it's time to render "Time Bandits" or "Buckaroo Bonzai Across the 8th Dimension" with SW Lego--... LFB. (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: New Mecha, The Rf-79 Tiger

(...) I particularly like the shoulder shaping, though it's missing an important DOF (degree of freedom). The sheathing of an internal skeleton adds an interesting new dimension to models, makes the building process more realistic and adds to the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Modells from Dorain Sherratt

Hello! I'am seraching for Starwars Modells from Dorain Sherratt on the Internet. He builded fighters with MLCAd with letters like u-wing.mpd. I have got this file from (URL) this domain does not exist. Does anybody know about these files? Reinhard (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: house keeping

(...) I confirmed our reservation for Feb 17th, Saturday 9-5PM (we have an hour to setup, I'm encouraging the hardcore rtlt'ers to show up early to help us move things around) Here's the info: Room A Dimension 640 square feet, 25.5 x25 feet, 1-50 (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Dimensions needed for part 4424

(...) Things are only a little backlogged on the PT. :\ Just to be clear -- when I posted my earlier message, I wasn't questioning the accuracy of the part. But I wasn't comfortable putting a dimension on the title based on fiddling around with the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  how robust is Lego ?

All, I would like to build a robot able to play with a poll ball. The idea is to build an arm on the robot to grip the ball and carry it. The problem is the dimension of the ball : 14 cm and 300 grammes. Are the Lego enough robust to do such tasks? (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Town Building Contest: entries close midnight PST Sunday 17th March

(...) that at least one building was clearly in the wrong category. Also, a building that has a largest dimension of exactly 32 studs appears to fall between categories. Same for 64 studs. Can these be entered in either of the bordering categories? (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.town)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: What about BFC-ing studs? (was: Two questions on primitives)

(...) Sorry, I got distracted. I'll get back to BFC'ing and submitting those primitives. [snip] (...) You're working on an incorrect assumption here. Reflecting a subfile (ie, negating the multipliers for one dimension) will not invert the subfile. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, lugnet.cad.dev)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Building set 8040 with 5x9 plates ????

I don't know if this has been published before. Just a bit off-topic, non Technic fun.... Check out page 13 of the 8040 instructions; you have to build a shovel with the dimension 4x16 studs. Lego suggests you pick out of the box: 2 plates, each 5x9 (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Micro - Moonbase

(...) Hey! This is really cool! I've been playing around with Microscale stuff, too (my little city is at: (URL) ), and the idea of a microscale moonbase adds a wonderful dimension (no pun intended, but it works) to an already-beloved idea, making (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.space)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  no more bury pictures!!!!

Hey all, I finally got good pictures of my custom weapons, (URL) know what your thinking "dang thats alot of links!" nope one more to go:-p) .....a new custom minifig, (URL) coming very soon!!!! As always comments are appriciated Joey (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Seam width

(...) In LDView, I do a few things. First, I check to see if the file I just loaded is a part. In order to be a part, it has to satisfy two criteria. First, it can't be the child of a part. Second, it has to either be in the LDraw Parts directory, (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Neon Shifter

Hello everybody! I am happy to show you now, my newest Mecha: Neon Shifter (3 URLs) Here are all the pictures: (URL) I hope you enjoy it! Checkout the subfolders to! Story: The Neon Shifter is a Mecha from another dimension where light is not like (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jan-07, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !

dimension
(score: 1.985)

More:  Next Page >>