 Town / 4355
Re: Town Building Contest: entries close midnight PST Sunday 17th March
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 18:27:58 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Kevin Wilson writes:
The Town Building Contest closes on Sunday 17th March, at midnight Pacific
Time. I'm eagerly awaiting all your breathtaking creations!

Go to:
http://www.lugnet.com/~41/towncomp/2002

Are the entries going to be rechecked for category correctness?  I noticed
that at least one building was clearly in the wrong category.

Also, a building that has a largest dimension of exactly 32 studs appears to
fall between categories.  Same for 64 studs.  Can these be entered in either
of the bordering categories?

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com