 Town / 4356
Re: Town Building Contest: entries close midnight PST Sunday 17th March
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 19:40:53 GMT

Tony Hafner wrote in message ...
Are the entries going to be rechecked for category correctness?  I noticed
that at least one building was clearly in the wrong category.

Yes, but if you see one please do let me know!

Also, a building that has a largest dimension of exactly 32 studs appears • to
fall between categories.  Same for 64 studs.  Can these be entered in • either
of the bordering categories?

largest dimension of exactly 32 studs goes in Large Buildings, 64 studs goes
in Super-Size... I'll update the wording, you're right it's ambiguous.

Kevin
TOWN Lego Building contest! http://www.lugnet.com/~41/towncomp/2002
NEW Hospital 2396 piece kit! http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-hosp.htm
BrickLink Lego parts store: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1