  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 1621 – 1640 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  RF VIDEO?

Does anybody out ther have RF wirless video on there 'BOT I want to construct a wirless video transmitter that will send a signal to a near by monitor or computer.. but not the high powered ones that require a FCC license. any suggestions would be (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.604)

  Charging Batteries

Hi all, Just a quick question on charging different types of batteries. I have got a 6Amp 12Volt Nicad battery out of a security alarm panel, can i charge this using a normal lead acid charger that normally charges car batteries, If not what is the (...) (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.604)

  Re: Remaining parts

(...) I had a relatively brief exposure to statistics, but have picked up bits here and there. I actually got keyed into the theory which is the foundation of the extra parts during a job interview. Yes, I actually learned something at a job (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

measurement
(score: 1.604)

  Re: Solar-powered RCX?

Tom Boles wrote in message <36486EB4.3941EC00@i...ns.com>... (...) Many embedded systems use a bridge to be polarity and AC/DC insensitive on the power inputs. At the very least, you should put a series diode to protect against reverse voltage. By (...) (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.604)

  RE: Monitoring household power consumption

Actually, that little black band is a relic of earlier days when people (like myself) had jobs that occasionally required them to sit with a stopwatch and count turns. A slide rule was then used to calculate power consumption. Each meter had a (...) (26 years ago, 11-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.604)

  some interesting lego building

After reading the robot builder's guide on: (URL) had an idea... There's a really cool section about building strong structures with lego technics pieces, and they list the different possibilities for vertical braces that fit perfectly. The basic (...) (26 years ago, 11-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.604)

  Motor mis-match.

I was having a boring evening - so I decided to test some theories about Lego motors - and at the risk of seeming pedantic - here are my findings: Several times, people on this list have asked why their robots don't drive in a straight line - the (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.604)

  Re: Thomas and DCC at Matt's Lego Train Depot

(...) I like your Thomas. It's just the kind of thing that can turn a kid around that has a marginal appreciation for lego (not assuming your kid does). Your DCC project looks interesting. Keep us informed. I would love to chuck that wall wart that (...) (26 years ago, 13-Nov-98, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.604)

  Re: Minifig scale?

(...) Quite agreed. Only if someone has expressed their 'minifig scale' can you say that their model does not comply with their own assumed scale... And, as noted before, minifigs are NOT human-shaped. If they were, they'd either be tall and fat (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

measurement
(score: 1.604)

  Re: collector lego???

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) Actually, there is a long line of philatelists who will take credit for this mess. Stamp collectors prized "errors" long before baseball cards were popular as money making items. Those of us who grew up with (...) (26 years ago, 14-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.604)

  Re: Wall Street Journal on Lego Mindstorms

(URL) has this article for subscribers. I found it by searching for Mindstorms. It doesn't give back a URL useful for anyone else, but others can probably the article by doing the same search. alex (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.604)

  Re: Wall Street Journal on Lego Mindstorms

(...) I actually talked about lugnet (and rtl and the lego-robotics list) to the author of the article; I suppose he only had so much room to write. (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.604)

  Re: Wall Street Journal on Lego Mindstorms

Wouldn't it GREAT to get permission to post the article on this so we could all have it. I have to go a LLLOOONNNGGG way to get a WSJ. (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.604)

  Re: Wall Street Journal on Lego Mindstorms

In article <slrn76vtf4.sa0.matt...a.bu.edu>, Matthew Miller <lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com> writes (...) Even more odd then that (URL) is pretty adult hostile. "Parent's email" in the questionnaire, and a 1924 limit on birthday! ... and how many (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.604)

  Re: collector lego???

Ralph Hempel wrote in message ... :Mike Stanley wrote in message ... : :> :>My comment is I curse the name of the baseball card collector (or :>whoever it was) who came up with the idea that "errors" in a :>production run are somehow worth more (...) (26 years ago, 14-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.604)

  Re: electronics question please help

I am new to the list and want to know if there is anykind of archives of old e-mails to the list as I would like to see them. Thanx ___...___ Steve Wall Sir Sandford Fleming college Swall@flemingc.on.ca (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.603)

  L.E.D. question.

What are the L.E.D. voltage ratings for the L.E.D's on the interface board I purchased one(at Radio shack) with a rating of five volts. Which should be O.K right? any help would be appreciated. I have to improvise to get such components cheap. Thanx (...) (26 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.603)

  HB to create video displays?

I am thinking of putting a wireless board-level color or B&W camera on my Mobot and I have a question for all the techies. Is it possible to use one of the different outputs on the HB to interface with the camera to put diagrams on the live picture? (...) (26 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.603)

  Wall Street Journal "Mindstorm" story

I hadn't seen any notes here about the story, so here's the scoop: Thursday, 12/10/98 in Marketplace (section B, page 1, top half!) is a story under the banner "Toys", written by Joseph Pereira, staff reporter for WSJ. You may be able to find a (...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

wall
(score: 1.603)

  Re: An auction gone... funny. What to do?

Bryan, I had something similar happen a couple of months ago. A guy won an auction for two brown baseplates, 16x32, for $7.50. Right in line with Brickbay prices. When he received them, he complained that he felt cheated because he thought they were (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.theory)

measurement
(score: 1.603)

More:  Next Page >>