  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 1081 – 1100 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LEGO Set Variations....

TLG could have made life easier for collectors... but there must be a little bit of Sadistic nature in their mindset... ;) Over the years they've produced a mind boggling amount of changes to so many sets. Sometimes it was a design changes, or in (...) (12 years ago, 24-Jan-13, to lugnet.general)

brick
(score: 0.726)

  Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

(...) Ooh, holy war alert! I would say that the parapet should shield a standing minifig. Thus, from wall walk to the top the crenal should be four or five bricks, with embrassures at about two bricks. Crenels should be three or four studs wide[1]. (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 0.726)

  Re: BrickFest™ PDX 2007 - Robotic Easter Egg Hunt

heheh, looks like a very fun contest! We've got a couple questions though: (...) Will the placement be absolute digression of the judge? Will it be at right angles to the wall, or facing any direction? Also, would a contestant be allowed to code (...) (18 years ago, 1-Feb-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

wall
(score: 0.726)

  Re: Post office

Jon, Damn that Sh** is dope!!! Really. I've been playing with the idea of using the Spiral staircases to make wall sections for some of my Belville-scale stuff, but this is by far a more innovative and useful application. Also, the elevated line is (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jan-07, to lugnet.town)

wall
(score: 0.726)

  Re: How big is the hobby and how big can it be?

(...) Ben-- First off, I’m new here. So if I repeat anything from elsewhere, I’ll just apologize now and be done with it, okay? As an AFOL (and long time LEGO fan!) I suspect the answer has something to do with the public perception of LEGO. Unlike (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jan-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

wall
(score: 0.726)

  Re: New MF model.

I Love it!!,if you don't mind Ithink I'll copy your design for the top!(the way you intigrated the dome pieces is great!) -- (Gary E. Blessing)-- mugin@mosquitonet.com (URL) in all I'm just another brick in the wall" Also a member of U.S.S. Sol Star (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

brick, wall
(score: 0.725)

  Re: LEGO Wooden Box Sets... least known of all LEGO Sets...

And then there are these early LEGO retailer wooden boxes (1950-58) that were used as Pick-A-Brick boxes in Denmark and Norway only.... (URL) are dicussed here (towards the bottom) in greater detail... (URL) Chapter 43 - Individual LEGO Parts Sales (...) (12 years ago, 17-Jan-13, to lugnet.general)

brick
(score: 0.725)

  Re: Reviews of Island Xtreme Stunts

(...) Ok, I just received 6740 today... (...) 3rd Crook (unnamed so far) - (same torso as 2nd Crook), also wears a black pirate doorag. A younger face, black hair, stubble on the chin. Old fellow - red torso with sport jacket, silver bowtie, silver (...) (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.year.2002)

brick, wall
(score: 0.725)

  LPub whish list

While creating building instructions for this project ((URL) I had a few problems with LPub (I solved most of them with some image edition). If/when Orion or someone else can add features to LPub, here is what I'd like... - Multiple usage of the (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad)

dimension
(score: 0.725)

  LOTS of news for obb and WHaCKoLuG

WHaCKoLuG News... 1. No WHaCKoLuG dinner this Sunday. 2. All new WHaCKoLuG dinners are changing location to the Swiss Chalet on Stone Road, in Guelph, starting the third Sunday of Feb. 3. "Minifig March Break Madness" for kids at St. Jacobs obb (...) (12 years ago, 15-Jan-13, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

brick
(score: 0.725)

  Re: How long will train 9v motors last?

(...) Wall timers are a good simple idea - the sort with lots of little levers to turn the power on and off every fifteen minutes. I made my trains stop and start a few times every minute though. Not only does it give the motors an easy ride, it (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 0.725)

  Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

"Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GwIrqq.D15@lugnet.com... (...) involved in (...) And (...) much (...) And here is my first attempt at wall sections: (URL) is actually NOT blue! ;) It's 4 studs thick with a 6 stud base (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 0.724)

  Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

(...) (URL) added new pictures of a lovely stripped version of the wall section. I also increased the heights of the battlement by one brick. I think these pictures more clearly show the connections used. 4 technic 1x4 bricks are used, with friction (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 0.724)

  Re: How long will train 9v motors last?

"Chris Phillips" <drvegetable@comcast.net> wrote in message news:JC9n2r.94C@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) NCLTC has run 3 shows which have lasted longer than a month so we have some experience with this. In addition to wear on the motors, (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 0.724)

  LEGO® MINDSTORMS EV3 'New' for Summer 2013

LEGO® ROBOTS BEGIN WORLDWIDE MARCH: NEW SMARTER, STRONGER LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 UNVEILED AT CES Robotics Pioneer Releases More Accessible yet More "Hackable" Platform in 15th Anniversary Year of the Original Smart Toy Includes First& Ever Native (...) (12 years ago, 7-Jan-13, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

brick
(score: 0.724)

  Re: Sector 4 Tribunal

(...) Jordan, good news, your KeithLUG application packet has been sent via UPS. The red thing against the wall is indeed a vending machine for Ogel Cola. Maybe I should change the slogan from"The official cola of the Alpha Male"... to "WOW, that's (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jan-07, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

wall
(score: 0.724)

  Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

(...) Thanks for taking this task upon yourself, Troy. :) As for suggestions, I'm partial to flat front surfaces on town walls, like those found at Conwy Castle. If you want to get very detailed, you could put 1x2 technic bricks at even intervals (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 0.724)

  Useful Track and Electrical Data

Regular browsers of Brickshelf might have noticed that I added a new track plans section to my gallery: (URL) the 9V folder (URL) there are useful modules such as Curves (URL) and Double Bends (URL) , conforming to various minimum radii depending on (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.cad, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

measurement
(score: 0.724)

  Re: Any experience with measuring rotations?

(...) Well... there's two things here, and Steve solution actually addresses them both. Do you actually need a continual series of states, and the "weight" of the thing on the end of the beam, or just know if something *is* on the end of the beam? (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

wall
(score: 0.724)

  A Prototype LEGO Set That Never Made It To Production... As Planned.

I love playing LEGO Sherlock Holmes... And I came across another thing that the folks in Billund don't seem to recall (in their archive records)... The only time TLG ever made a Church set was from November 1957 until 1962. And a LEGO lighting (...) (12 years ago, 7-Jan-13, to lugnet.general)

brick
(score: 0.724)

More:  Next Page >>