 Space / 40727
Re: Sector 4 Tribunal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2007 01:43:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jordan Bradford wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic wrote:

I always struggle to find the words to describe your MOCs, Keith. I’m just going to say that this one is good. Very, very, very good. :-)

I really like all the small details, such as the black ball-joints used as surveillance dome cameras, and technic gears used to form the base and volutes of the Tribunal’s columns.

This picture is also fantastic. One of the best interior shots I’ve ever seen. Well done.

Mladen Pejic

Details are what make large creations go from “Wow, that’s really cool” to “WOW, that’s FANTASTIC!”

I too noticed the little cameras and loved how they looked. I also really like the chain fences and their posts, the gears at the bottom of the columns, the statuary (where do you get gray heads?), the planters outside, the tiled floor in the monorail station and the warning stripes, the way you created the textured surface in the courtyard, the vending machine inside (that’s what I think that red thing against the wall is), and on and on . . .

Wow.

Jordan, good news, your KeithLUG application packet has been sent via UPS. The red thing against the wall is indeed a vending machine for Ogel Cola. Maybe I should change the slogan from”The official cola of the Alpha Male”... to “WOW, that’s FANTASTIC!”

Many thanks for the rave review.

-Keith