 Space / 40724
Re: Sector 4 Tribunal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2007 01:20:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic wrote:

I always struggle to find the words to describe your MOCs, Keith. I’m just going to say that this one is good. Very, very, very good. :-)

I really like all the small details, such as the black ball-joints used as surveillance dome cameras, and technic gears used to form the base and volutes of the Tribunal’s columns.

This picture is also fantastic. One of the best interior shots I’ve ever seen. Well done.

Mladen Pejic

Thanks very much Mladen. I somehow knew you were a man who appreciates a good volute. Any credit for those interior shots should go to my buddy John who took the photos. I considered putting some vending machines and lockers and assorted station boilerplate, but the empty hallway turned out better in the photos. It would be cool to see your A33 (or any of your other multipeds) stomping around the plaza.

Thanks again, -Keith