 Space / 40723
Re: Sector 4 Tribunal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2007 20:35:01 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:

   This MOC is a celebration of our own Dan Rubin’s recent passage of the BAR examination.

Impressive. And nice presentation. And funny, too. You S P A C E guys crack me up.

I can’t wait to see what you build to commemorate his wedding!

JOHN

You crack us up too John, thanks for the kind words. As for Dan’s wedding...I can’t reveal much, but it does involve some Bellville accessories and that chrome drill from the Rock Raiders series.

-Keith