  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 981 – 1000 of about 3900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Ninja-Themed, Dual-Tower Sky-Scraper

Hi, I just finished off my first Ninja-themed building. It actually ended up being the largest building in my city (at 13 stories). Here is a picture: (URL) is a link to my main web page: (URL) me know what you think! Brad (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Yet another site update (been busy!)

(...) news:G0sIyn.4q9@lugnet.com... (...) I really like that monorail station. Did you use all space parts for the trans-blue pieces or did you get some from Aquazone set 6195? I am very jealous of your monorail parts. That stuff came out during my (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Southern California LUGOLA meeting - August 4th - 1PM in Southern Orange County

I just got an RSVP from Tom Stangl (from the bay area) as well. Also, there have been some requests to come a bit earlier. If you want, you can come at 12:30, but we have a breast-feeding class in the morning, so any earlier would risk us not being (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.events, lugnet.people)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: KMart Sale

(...) I'm hoping BigW gets hold of another re-issued set and sells it out cheap again for christmas. Hopefully the Black Falcon castle set but I'll gladly bulk buy the BSB at a good price. Anyone else notice that the Armada Flagship is on its way (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Big W Specials - Sat 12th to Fri 18th July

(...) Old stock and promo items making the rounds between retailers. A promo Rock Raider set (4910) was at BigW about a year ago for $1.94AUD. Being a catalog item, it should be available everywhere. However, since there are quite a few sets at this (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: for your W.C.

Pretty cool - I've tried to add toilets to my buildings, but never got to this level of sophistication. In my whole city, there is only one toilet (2nd picture on this page): (URL) I said, mine didn't turn out as well as your version. Nice work. (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Is there a way to reduce/repair scratches in clear parts?

Thanks. Can I pick this product up at a typical hardware store? How much does a small bottle typically cost? I have an old clear brick that I sanded (in desparation - Obviously, that made things worse!) - I can give it a shot on that, and then move (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: LEGO sale starting tomorrow...

(...) I only found 10 Back hoes :(, 2 left behind because the pistons were stolen. Kmart clearance items include, 4709 Old HP Castle ($64.00AU with 20% off) 4491 Mini MTT ($4.80AU with 20% off) 4728 Privet Drive ($36.00AU with 20% off) 7469 Mission (...) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Introducing my new town: BrickTopia

Hi Scott, I've been trying to create a "better" police station, but when the last one was pretty good, its really hard to top it! (Plus I already used some of my cooler white pieces on the natural history museum). I'm having a building block at the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: BrickTopia Public Library

I'm still trying to figure out where I got this. My part isn't yellowed and looks brand new. I do recall trading with someone as a kid and he had that moon landing set, but I'd be really surprised if it was in that good of shape from so long ago. I (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  LUGOLA August 4 Meeting Pictures

Our meeting on August 4th was again a great success! We had numerous new members as well as some out-of-towner's. Here is the brickshelf folder with the pics: (URL) is group shot: (URL) Left-To-Right, the people are: Brad Hamilton Ted Michon David (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: September 8th meeting

Shelly and the baby are definitely going to sit out of this one. However, I tentatively plan to come for an hour or two only. This assumes that everything is going well with Shelly and the baby at the time. If I come, I'll bring a few smaller (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Mid Year Toy Sales.

(...) That's pure crap (and BS since other stores have those KK2 canisters not to mention 4511). I gave Kmart the benefit of the doubt and assumed they would have something to get excited about. Although, 20% off 8435 (blue technic 4WD) makes it (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jul-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Star-Wars Themed Night Club

This is a night club I built for my town modeled on an Ewok village. Everyone is dressed in Star Wars attire, and there are various Star Wars "games" to play in the club. Here is the link: (URL) is the link to my main site: (URL) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.town) !

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Why I HATE Lego

I have 3 or four of the corner big ones, but no straight ones. I think I have 6 of the small straight ones. I've seen a few of the straight large ones (never more than about 3) on MOCs at some town web sites. I can't remember where though. We'd have (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Updated Train/Monorail Transit Terminal

Thanks Jason, but I think that your stuff rocks! YES - You should bring your newest building. Don't worry about how good you think it is. I'm sure we will all love it. If you want to give us an extra surprise, then don't post pic's of it until after (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Kmart 20% off Toys

Ad on the tele. Till this Friday. For those with Myer cards, Myer has been sending out $15 Kmart vouchers (buy $100 or more to be valid), so LEGO is cheaper again. Also, regarding the RBR posts, this may have already been mentioned but the RBR was (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Bloodstone Inn completed, teaser story up!

It looks nice! I like the teaser story too. I guess that those gray slopes that are en route will help to correct those few red/dark gray ones still on there! It has a very heavy look to it which is nice. I like the angled door approach that you (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  (Lack of) Availability of micro-motor

Hi, I don't usually post here since I'm usually a town person, but I use technic parts to automate my town stuff. The other day I tried to order more micro motors and LEGO Shop@Home said that they were back-ordered until at least October and they (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Is it appropriate to post large models here?

I've posted two decent sized .dat models here recently (St Marks and the Baroque Church). Is this appropriate? Is there any danger of using up too much disk space? Should we only post if there are requests (I could just post pictures from my web (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

brad
(score: 1.198)

More:  Next Page >>