 Town / 7237
Re: for your W.C.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 03:06:57 GMT

Pretty cool - I've tried to add toilets to my buildings, but never got to
this level of sophistication.

In my whole city, there is only one toilet (2nd picture on this page):
http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/skatet.htm

As I said, mine didn't turn out as well as your version.

Nice work.

Hope to see more from you - Brad

"Brian B. Alano" <throwaway@insightbb.com> wrote in message
This MOC represents two firsts for me. My first post to lugnet.town. My • first
MOCPages page. Hope you find it useful when furnishing your town • interiors.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/3510